Chapter 1

Maybe meeting you was a blessing disguised as a curse maybe even Lucifer trembled at the thought of us meeting -k

-Bella-

TODAY I decided that I was going to go for a peaceful swim in the pool and I can guarantee that it was far from peaceful. Why? you so happen to ask. It's my damn My friend, he's never ready when I tell him to be ready. I  mean like,come on how long does it take to put on a bathing suit? Why do your make up when you're gonna get wet anyway? My mood went for soiled to amused maybe because there was a beauty was piercing my eyes the guy standing in the far corner of the pool with his eyes closed and Jesus! was he gorgeous. No wrong verb. He was more or a god dripping in water. Abs. Jet black hair. Pale smooth skin and- okay Bella enough fan Girling. YET, I couldn't help but stare. I was...whats the expression for it....Mesmerized. Yes, that's the word. it was something about him that was telling me he was trouble. But I liked it and there I was still gazing and after a moment I noticed he was staring back at me and I turned my face in embarrassment only to look back until...

"HEY! DUMBASS SNAP OUTTA IT"

and there goes Myles my best friend since I moved here

"How dare you disrupt my gazing at that sexy specimen-oh shit"

"Yeah!." he said to sarcastically for my liking

"Bitch. BITCH. BITCHH! Let's GO NOW"

recap: (I and Myles almost got Jumped by 2 girls in high school for 'talking shit' how we ended up in the situation we had no idea)

"RUN! I yelled pulling Myles off his feet as fast as I could. Damn were those girls track stars? We passed the mile long lake and all the way to my house. Sweating and panting like dogs.

Domonic and Chelsey have been trying to fight us an for almost 3 years  now since 6th grade to be exact. and in fear of getting squashed by the older fatter 400-pound girl. We run.

my day dreams were cut off by an unpleasant scream in my ear and a smack against my head with what felt like a flip-flop

"WHAT THE HELL *smack* IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?"  Myles said ready to take my head off my shoulders

"That was my HEAD BITCH!"

"I KNOW"

I glared at him swearing in a language he couldn't understand and he sucked his teeth and bucked in response

"What had you so locked in a trans woman"

"The boy at the pool. His aura I don't know it was just something about him Ya know?

"No crazy woman I don't know"

Hello beautiful! I'm new to this and will take all the criticism I get. So be sure to leave  comments!