Chapter 2

I feel like I've waited a thousand lifetimes for this -k

-Noah-
(If you wanna know how he speaks his accent is like Victors from Yuri!! On Ice happy reading!)
I woke up today in one of my moods. My mom was cooking Blini that's the Russian house hold for ya. But today I wasn't feeling it. I took a quick shower, put on my swimming trunks, and rushed down stair coming to an unsuspected halt.

"Slow down where do you gone to son?"mum asked stopping me with a wooden spoon waving it my face as if it were some type of magic wand.

"Mom, you can speak Russian, English is too hard for you.Im going to the pool ma, and make sure you lock up when you leave " I said moving her hand from stroking my face with irritation. I know it hurt her a little but I shook it off and left. I made sure my mom had a spare key to lock my door and was on my merry way.On my way to the pool i hear a vulgar pound to my ears it was a girl running and screaming. I couldn't catch a glimpse of her face but i know she had big curly hair that was pulled into I high bun.

"GOD DAMNIT WOMAN IT TAKES 2 SECONDS TO PUT ON A SWIMSUIT!! YOUR GONNA GET WET NO ONE CARES HOW YOU LOOK" she yelled at the other feminine boy with hair less curly shorter hair.

"yeah yeah, whatever bitch," the boy said waving off what the curly haired girl said

I've always been amazed about how feminine people call their best friend 'bitch' I've never understood that concept but I mean I am of the 'simple-minded male species'

I got to the pool gate remembering that I forgot my gate key "just my fucking luck" Luckily a chubby kid came running to the gate with water dripping off his body ew I thought but he opens the door for me so I kept my thought to myself.

I set my towel down on the chair and dived into the pool thank god it was only me and what looked to be that chubby kid's family. I was relaxing. In tune with my thoughts until I heard the metal gate slam close and a pitter patter of foot steps and..."COWABUNGA!!!!"

I open my eyes to drenched hair and right before I was on the verge of snapping something caught my attention. Her eyes. Her blue greyish eyes. I didn't notice I was staring till she looked away in...embarassment? Why was she embarrassed she was gorgeous! The way her brown skin complimented her hair and h-her eyes. Damn those eyes. Maybe her eyes were a birth defect it was rare to see people with a darker complexion with blue eyes or maybe one of her parents was of European descent but that was beside the point. She jumping in out the pool doing flips and very painful to watch belly belly flops as Americans like to call em.

She kept staring at me like she wanted to bite my face off until her friend kept tapping her violently telling her to do something and eventually I saw then run out the pool along with the other girls that had just walked in. and that was it she was gone. But those damn eyes.

Author: I don't know much about Russia or Russian culture. But I did try my best please feel free to tell me how you liked the chapter! Much love! -K