Chapter 7

-Bella-

" Indrid..."

"damn! wassup' girl how've you been?" He began to lean in for a huge. It was like it was in slow motion. I gasped before he could touch me taking a quick defensive step back. My breath came out choppy. and before I knew it, there were silent tears coming down my face. Ally was looking at me as though he saw a ghost. Every memory came rushing back like a tsunami, and the urge to fight back tears got harder and harder. I covered my mouth to keep myself from crying out taking slow steps back, my face was drenched in salty tears. I couldn't even remember running off but I did I ran off back to my room.

"Bella?" an all to familiar voice called out.

God, please no.

"no, no, no Drid don't do this okay? please" By then I was a hot ass mess.

"Bella, Bella, calm down...shhh," he said gently grabbing my face, brushing hair away that clung to my tear stained cheeks

"Drid, I'm begging you..."

"Baby I-"

"Drid I said back the hell up....you-you think you can put me through hell? And come back and everything is supposed to be okay? I'm afraid to even be in a relationship now! Restless nights Sleepless weeks. The only way I slept was because of my meds. The only reason I'm even sane in the slightest Indrid is because I could walk away regardless of how much I loved you.Because I loved you, I justified busted lips and shattered collar bones and black eyes. If I knew what I was in for I would've walked away the day we met and not even have thought twice about it. Yes, you hurt me. Yes, I'm still hurting. But you will not touch me like what you did was okay Drid.

"Bella-"

"No!... Goodbye Indrid"

"Who the hell do you think your talking to?" he said with a low growl "Huh?....answer me goddamnit"

oh god no, please not again.

"No! No, Indrid get, away!" his hands were around my throat, I felt like I was drifting into oblivion...falling back in time to the same place all over again.

"Wake up Bella! I'm the one you need do you hear me? Wake up! Wake up!"

"Bella! Wake up!"

this time that wasn't Drids voice. I realize it was just a dream and my body snaps up. and I turn to see Noah. Unconsciously I embrace him in a hug. And I silently let the tears roll off my face. 

"Are you okay? You were screaming in your sleep for a while we thought the Anesthetics  would never wear off"

" We?" I quickly wiped my tears and let go of Noah and gave him a confused look

"Yes...me your brother and Allen"

"wait when did I knock out?"

"well..." Al began to pipe up, " The nurse said 'this might hurt a bit' and she injected you and then you said 'OW! FOR THE LOVE OF-' and you were out cold and about 5 minutes later Noah showed up and your brother showed up after Noah"

"Can we leave now in staving and I really don't want hospital food."

"well okay then"

"OH! CAN WE HAVE MCDONALDS?!"

"Ew." everyone said in unison.

way to be a buzz kill

____________

after everyone went home and my brother ditched me to go to his girlfriend's house, which I didn't mind I've broken my arm twice now, it was just e and Noah. the ride was silent at the beginning but I knew this question was coming from the moment I shot up from that dream

"Bella?"

"Hm?"

"are you okay?"

I let out a deep breath before answering. and with a smile, I nodded "Yeah I'm good" fro the look in his eye I could tell e knew something was up he didn't believe me. but who could blame him? Noah let out an overly exaggerated sigh and pulled the car over 

"Bella...please just- okay how about you talk I just listen"

"okay...Noah but this is not something I tell everyone"

"No please go ahead I'm listening."

I took a deep breath''  'Madam I'm Adam' IS THE SAME THING SPELT FORWARD AND BACKWARD!!!"

"....really Bella? really?"