Prolouge

3rd Person Pov

He watched her....Like every other day....He watched as she walked with John. Why couldn't it be him? There were no humans out so he could walk her.....But she chose John. He watched as she laughed, blushed and kissed him. His eyes widened as he saw the women he love kissing all over another man. He growled in frustration and tortured himself by staying till he couldn't anymore. He turn and ran back to the lab and into his room. He slammed the door behind him sitting on his chair. He sighed laying back trying to relax his tense shoulders. He turned to the side seeing a picture of him and Liz kissing. He growled throwing it to the wall smashing it. He got up and started smashing and breaking everything. "Why?.....WHY WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH?!"
His cats ran all over the place trying to get away. Then a knock on the door that made him pause. He stopped what he was doing and walked towards the door. "Y-Ya? Who is it?" "It's Abe!" He side opening the door a little. "N-Now's not a good time Abe." "Well Liz wanted me to tell you she's moving out of your room and living with one of her friends." He growled
Again tossing the desk in the air. "What is the matter?" Hellboy took a few breathes and turned back to Abe. "She ain't moving with no friend! She's leaving me for that John guy!" Abe thought for a moment. He then ohhed and scratched the back of his neck. "I'm terribly sorry to hear that." He nodded throwing all her clothes out of the room. Her tooth brushes, shavers, everything! "She can have all her stuff back...I DON'T WANT THEN!" He then slammed the door and walked to the fridge getting getting a beer and sitting back on his chair. "What did I ever do to deserve this?"