Chapter 3

3rd Person Pov

Liz smirked and threw fireballs at two and Looked at Hellboy seeing if she caught his attention. Jay smiled and jumped over a shooting Hellboy and sliced one in half. Hellboy took noticed and smirked. "Good Job over their~" She turned and smirked slicing one that was running up behind her. "I could say the same to you." He shot one and grabbed his heart acting like his heart broke. "Ouch Princess...That really hurt." She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Oh, I'm sorry Hellybaby....You wanna go on a date to make up for it?" She said in a baby voice. He grabbed her waist pulling her closer while shooting another one. "A date would sound nice~" She smirked "Alright then. Come swing around my room at 8:00...I'm picking the place." He nodded. "Yes, Mamm!" Rosella smiled and jumped into the air slicing two with her whip. "A date sounds lovely! Abe!" He turned away from shooting and smiled. "Ah...Y-Yes Rosella?" She smiled and whipped one that was running behind Abe. "We should go on a date!" Abe blushed and started stuttering. "Hey Lovers! Get your head out of the clouds and fight!" Liz yelled throwing another fireball at one of them. "Oh my god shut up! And do you! Leave us alone." Hellboy laughed while Abe and Rosella chuckled. Liz rolled her eyes and shot another one. "That's that last of them. Now then...Let's head back to base." She walked passed Jay and Hellboy and walked up the stairs slowly. Jay whistled and two dragons appeared bursting through the wall. Rosella's dragon flew over her head making her giggle while the other one landed on Hellboy's shoulder. "I think he likes you," Jay said putting her hands on her hips. "I think he does too," Hellboy said petting its head. "Come on guys...Tom wants us back at the base!" The four rolled there eyes and walked slowly up the stairs. Jay grabbed Hellboy's arm and hugged it. "What are you doing?" She shrugged her shoulders and hugged it tighter. "Nothin...Just want to see someone's face." Liz turned to them and frowned seeing Jay and Hellboy. They walked back to base and went down into the elevator seeing Tom tapping his foot impatiently. Rosella smiled and grabbed Abe's hand. "I'll be ready around 8:00 Kay?" He smiled and nodded. She gave him a toothy smile and walked towards her room. "Alright of red...Watch thunder as I get dressed." He turns to her and smirked. "What? I can't watch?" She rolled her eyes hitting his chest making him laugh. She turned and kissed his cheek. "Pick me up around 8:00." She smirked and walked away leaving him stunned. Both boys looked at each other and ignored Tom's ranting and walked towards the music room. Both Liz and Tom crossed their arms and glared/growled.

Both boys wore black shits and brown pants with big black shoes. "So...You wanna knock this time?" Hellboy turned to Abe and sighed. Making sure thunder was on his shoulder he slowly raised his hand and knocked. "Hold on a moment." There was shuffling then the door opened revealing Rosella. She opened the door wide for the boys to enter. Thunder flew off Hellboy's shoulders and towards Jay's. Both boys paused and looked at the stunning females.

Rosella:

(Long bright orange dress with orange and yellow roses on top with a flower crown)

Abe's thoughts:

Jay's:

(Long red dress with pink laces at the top

(Long red dress with pink laces at the top. Along with a tattoo on her chest and wearing a golden crown on her head)

Hellboy's thoughts:

Jay walked over to him with a picnic basket. "Well...You ready to go red?" He smiled as she placed her arm under his. "We shall." Rosella walked over to Abe smiling and doing the same. "You dressed up nicely Abe." He smiled taking her arm in his. "You look lovely." The trio walked out and towards the elevator. "And where do you think you're going?" They all turned seeing Tom. "Were going on dates...Bye!" They all walked towards the elevator only for Tom to yell again. "Are you kidding me?! You girls are bad news for these guys!" Tom then turned around babbling on about how life was perfect till they showed up. Jay quietly pressed the button and watched as the elevator went up. Tom then turned around about to point a finger at the females only to see them gone. Rosella and Abe set up a picnic by the lake in the woods, While Hellboy and (y/n) set up their picnic on a cliffside. They ate, drank wine, and laughed the whole night long. "Ok Ok...I was chasing my sister around our own house and she ran down the stairs. For some reason, after I took one step I started rolling down the stairs." They both laugh really hard and sighed in relief. "You know...It was really nice meeting you Hellboy...You're a really cool dude." He looked at her and smiled. Before they knew it they were both leaning in. They captured each other's lips kissing slowly...Then passionately. She pulled away and jumped on him kissing him again making him laugh and kiss back. He picked her up and ran back to the base past a furious Tom and straight into the females room. They both kissed passionately and fell onto her bed. Morning came with Rosella sleeping soundly in her bed while Abe slept on the edge. Hellboy slept next to Jay without a shirt. Jay wore her usual stuff...Boxers and a black tee. Rosella wore a white and yellow shirt with orange pajama shorts, While Abe just wore his clothes. They all slept soundly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 "AAAAAAAAAAH!"