Chapter one.....New recruits?

3rd Person Pov

Hellboy sat In his room for two weeks. The last time they spoke it was the day he threw her stuff out.

Flashback:

"What the hell? Hellboy! Why is all my stuff out here?" He opened the door tiredly. "Cause I decided you're not staying in here anymore." She growled and bent over picking up her clothes. "OH! I also left a suit case right there next to your clothes so you don't have to keep picking up stuff so they don't fall." She growled throwing her stuff in the suit case. "What the hell?! What did I ever do to you Hellboy?" He paused for a bit looking at the floor. Then chuckled then laughed. "D-Don't even start that...I saw you with John when I was going on one of my missions....Ya, I saw you hugging blushing and KISSING ALL OVER HIM!" She gasped and looked at him angrily. "Just get out of my sight." He closed the door on her and sat back down in his chair trying to ignore the screams and cries of frustration.

End Of Flashback:

He sighed bringing his hands to his face. "I shouldn't be acting this way! I'm Friekn HELLBOY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!....I don't have time for moping and crying." *Knock Knock* "What is it?!" "It's Abe and the new people are about to be here! The chief wants us in the Lab room until they get there." He sighed putting his alcohol bottle down and opened to door. "Sure Abe...I'll be there in a second." He was about to close the door till he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hellboy....You need to go out more...You've been cooped up in that room all day!" He sighed and nodded. "You know what Abe? You're right!...Why don't we crack open a few beers and listen to some music tonight?" "That sounds like a plan Hellboy!" He smiled and walked away. "Great now I got to get dressed and meet these new people." He sighed closing back his door. "I wonder who they are."

Time-Skip

Hellboy stood next to Abe tiredly. "What time are they supposed to be here?" He looked down at his watch. "Right now actually." Then they heard the elevator going down. They stood tall preparing for what they were about to see. The elevator came down and there were a bunch of guards covering a few people. "Can you move out of the way already?" Hellboy raised his eye brow. "Are they both girls?" Abe shrugged and they both stared wide eyed as the guards moved to See two females in hand cuffs.

Rosella:

Jay: