Chapter 2......Day 2

3rd Person Pov

Hellboy groaned and sat up. He yawned and scratched the back of his head looking around. Abe sat up brushing the confetti from his face. "Man......How long were we out?" And shrugged and yawned. Then the bathroom door opened catching their attention. "Look who's up." Jay said walking out along with Rosella. They were both wearing their outfits they meet them in. "What time is it?" Jay looked at her watch. "1:00." He stood up cracking his back. "Well, that was a fun party last night." The females smiled. "We know how to throw awesome parties." He looked up at Jay and smiled. He stood up and cracked his back. Then the door burst open revealing Tom. "Girls!...Uh." He looked at Hellboy and Abe. "Um, I can see you guys are busy but we have a problem." He opened the door fully and walked in. "What were you all doing?! PARTYING?! This is a secret base! There are no parties in here!" Hellboy sighed loudly getting his attention. "Shut up and tell us the mission!" He rolled his eyes pulling out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket. "There's a monster in the sewers that's attacking people and killing them. We need to stop it!" Hellboy raised an eyebrow. "We? You mean us?" He pointed towards Jay, Rosella, and Abe." "Precisely." He smiled and walked out leaving them speechless. "I don't like that guy." Jay said crossing her arms making them laugh. 

Time-Skip

They all walked down the Bart stairs seeing lights broken and hanging on the ceiling. Some were on the floor making sparks. The wall's had bents in them and there was trash everywhere. "Oh my...This place is filthy."  Jay and Hellboy nodded in agreement. "It sure is."  Abe said bending down rubbing his fingers in a puddle of blood. Hellboy grabbed his gun with one hand and grabbed his belt in the other. "WAIT FOR ME!" They all turned to the stairs seeing Liz running down. He growled turning away making Rosella and Jay look at him. "Oh Liz...How..."  Abe was trying to think of a word to say. "Considerate of you to join us." She smiled. "Ya...I know." She turned to look at Hellboy and looked away blushing. She looked up seeing Jay and Rosella talking with Hellboy. "And who are you guys?! I herd this job was for Elite fighters only." They both turned to Liz and smirked. "I'm Rosella." She said walking up and giving her a closed eye smile. Liz scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Hey! What's your problem? My sister was just saying hi."  Jay said walking up. "Oh and let me guess...You're Hellboy's new side chick?"  Both she and Hellboy growled. Rosella smiled and walked closer to her passing by her whispering in her ear. "Don't ever call my sister a side chick."  She then walked towards Abe only for Liz to bring up her leg and try to kick her in the stomach only for Rosella to move it and punch her stomach making her gasp and fall down holding her stomach. Rosella smiled and hummed standing next to Abe. He looked at her in pure shock and amazement. Liz tried to sit up clutching her teeth together with drool fell from the sides of her mouth. Jay shook her head walking next to Hellboy. She turned to look at her with her eyes glaring. "So...All talk and no bite? Pathetic." Liz stood up growling. Her hand lit on fire and was about to hit Jay until she quickly turned around hitting her hand sending the fire to the wall exploding it. "You know we really shouldn't fight right now. Save you energy...Or what' s left of it and defeat some of the monsters that are in this sewer." She turned and walked next to Hellboy and smiled at him. "I think I'm in love with you."  She blushed and laughed. He realized what he said and looked away out of embarrassment. "Not funny.." He mumbled making her laugh harder. She stopped laughing and kissed his cheek making him pause and blush even redder. "Don't worry...I like you too." He coughed and grabbed his belt again and held up his gun. "Now then...Where is this monster?" There was a loud screech making all of there heads turn seeing at least 7 of theses beasts crawling closer.  "Wow that's a lot."  Jay said smiling. "But I do love a challenge." Rosella smiled getting her whip out. " Shall we?" Jay got out her sword and smiled along with Hellboy. "We Shall."