Dust Accident ( Velvet x Father!Reader x Blake )

Well... Time for the first request! Request by NocturneSonicx and creation by me! xD Enjoy some dust...

( Reader P.o.V ) - Beacon Academy...

At the very beginning it was a day like any other. I got up and got dressed like the rest of my team. We sit througth boring and had fun throught exciting classes before going to our final one, which was learning about Dust.

We got a project about mixing Dust or trying to create something so that we get grades for it and stuff... I wanted to just sit throught it but a point of having the lowest score made me groan before teaming up with my girlfriend Weiss, good enought she knew about Dust anyway.

At some point when Weiss was mixing the Dust and trying to show that she is true Dust princess and stuff I glanced throught the class. I saw Ruby laughing with Yang as Jaune stood with Pyrrha with black face...

Weiss : Here, give it to a teacher! I don't really know what it do but it didn't explode so it's good enought...

I chuckled and took the bit of Dust she mixed up. On the way I saw Velvet and Blake talking in front of me. I smiled seeing the two getting along as both are my close friends with me bring a faunus too, a snow panther one.

However on the I was pushed forward along with someone setting leg and hooking my own making me fall over and let go of the Dust I held. It flew before smashing at Velvet's and Blake's legs before covering both of them in a pinkish cloud...

Cardin : Ooops, looks like you walked into my legs!

Weiss : Shut up, you moron! We don't know what this Dust even do!

(Y/N) : Blake! Velvet!

As the cloud cleared up and I ran up to check what was happening my jaw dropped. While Weiss continue scolding Cardin and catching Ms. Goodwitch's attention I stare at what happened to Blake and Velvet. They're kids... They look around seven years old...

(Y/N) : Are you two okay? Nothing hurts you?

The two run up to me as I kneeled before literally throwing themselves at me and hugging me tightly. I was surprised at first but then hugged both of them close, happy that two of my best friends are still alright.

Velvet : Daddy, I'm scared...

Blake : Daddy, what happened?

You jaw dropped once you heard that but not only yours. Everyone who heard that, including Ms. Goodwitch, was staring at you and the girls, who were hugging you tightly while wearing school uniforms but smaller forms... She pulled all of us for explenation...

Ms. Goodwitch : So, how are you going to explain that?

Weiss : I... We... I mean...

(Y/N) : Weiss made the mixed up Dust as you wanted Ms. Goodwitch but Cardin and his boys thought they'll have fun and pushed me while Cardin put his legs in front of my own like a hook.

Ms. Goodwitch : And because of that you let go of the Dust that spilled over Blake and Velvet?

She asked while pointing to two girls sitting on my laps while leaning against me and cuddling up while looking with big eyes at Ms. Goodwitch.

Ms. Goodwitch : *Sigh* You're excused from all classes until both of them turn back... if they turn back.

Weiss / (Y/N) : Of course, Ms. Goodwitch. We'll take good care of them!