Fox's 'Little' Ogre ( Tionishia x Kitsune!Reader )

Hmmm, kinda interesting request made by superedx that got me thinking a bit. I didn't know how to move the topic of it but here I am! Hopefully I can make it!

( Reader P.o.V ) 

Magical Realm

Around 20 years before Monster Musume time...

I left my house inside the Kitsune village to take a stroll around. It was a rather nice day, sun was shining bright and a gentle wind was cooling off a bit of the heat. I entered the forest at the feet of the mountain when I heard a strange sound.

I wasn't sure at first but thanks to my sensitive fox's ears I caught the sound of someone crying. I followed the sound and soon found a basket on the ground with something sneaking up from the shadows towards it.

I blasted the predator with a small magical bolt making it run away with a loud squeal of pain. I slowly reached the basket and quickly pulled off the blanket covering whoever was hidden under it, making my eyes widen.

It was a small ogre toddler which was crying quite loudly. Once the child saw me it turnd it's red eyes at me with a bit of tears in them. I pulled the child out of basket and inspected it's closly. It's large horn on the forhead easily making it turned out to be the Ogre's child and thanks to the voice, posture and a bit closer inspection turned out to be a girl.

(Y/N) : Who would leave a baby like you out here?

The girl started sniffing but then I did something I'd not expect of myself.  Igently hugged the baby and felt that she was a bit cold despite the blankets from before. I took those and wrapped her in them before uaing my tails as protection.

Normally the Kitsune shouldn't let others touch his tails because of curses or diffrent fate vengance for doing so but the baby snuggled up to them and fall asleep in my arms while snuggling up to my warmth while cooing with her baby voice.

Normally if we'd find a baby, child or other person lost in woods we just help them leave or take them to villages but... She was clearly left here. I couldn't help but feel something tugging at my heart as she wiggled in my arms to be closer to me.

(Y/N) : ...I can't leave you out in some village, you may be abandoned again... I guess I'll have to look after you... Hmmm, how should I call you?

I once again looked over her looking for something very characteristic but every time my etes fell on her large red horne knowing that she's an ogre...

(Y/N) : How about Tionishia? Hmmm, it does have a nice ring to it. What do you think?

Almost as if to answer my question she smiled throught her dreaming and hugged my finger which I used to gently rub her cheeks. I smiled and turn on my heel making my way back to the Kitsune village with a sleeping baby in my arms...

Around ten years later...

I was sitting in my house preparing dinner until I heard loud footsteps and barely had time to catch a person rushing at me which, of course, was my beloved adopted daughter Tionishia running back after playing outside.

Tionishia : Dad! Look what I made for you!

She yelled once she slammed her body into me, which with her being Ogre, was quite heavy and rather large for a ten years old. She was aware of her horn so when she was hugging me her head was turned to the side.