Big but gentle ( Historia x Male!Reader )

First AoT thing I'm making actualy... Despite seeing both season I didn't really write anything with it... Well, request by koditheassassin!

( Historia P.o.V ) - Kindergarten...

I sat on a small chair as a few girls gathered around me and started to laugh at me. Some were pointing out how small I am compared to others and I wanted to cry, especially one was hurting me the most...

Girl #1 : You're adopted!

Girl #2 : Even your parents didn't want to look at you!

Girl #1 : I'm sure that your actual parents are weird!

Girl #3 : From what I heard she only has dad!

Historia : P-Please... Stop!

I was crying. I hated when people pointed out that my actual dad adopted me. However, he isn't a freak. He is a bit taller but he is very nice and polite. He never even didn't as much as raising his voice to yell at me.

My dad is an investor and is a businessman. He is often busy but we have a lot of money. He asked me if I want to be taught privately or go to normal kindergarten. When I choose I never expected to end up so badly...

Teacher : Historia! Your father is here!

I jumped on my feet and ran towards the entrance to the classroom as my father stood there looming above our teacher. She looked up at him as he smiled before getting on his knees AND leaning forward a lot to catch me in his loving arms.

(Y/N) : Hey, Historia. How did your day go?

I wanted to hide my red and puffy eyes along with tear-stained cheeks in his chest but he stiffed once I sniffed. He pulled me back and looked at my face. He got really angry and then looked over the classroom stopping at the girls that laughed at me.

They all squealed and ran away, hiding in funny places which made me crack a smile. Teacher however quickly almost bent on her knees once my father's gaze fell on her. I actually saw her knees shaking.

(Y/N) : That was the last time you're seeing my daughter here. Be happy that I won't call this school to court for not helping my daughter while other kids are bullying her...

He picked me up and grabbed my small blue backpack at the entrance before walking out of the kindergarten. He looked furious and I was scared to say anything but soon his eyes turned to sadness and he sat me in child seat in car and then sat next to me as he driver took off.

Historia : Daddy... Are you angry at me? Are you sad because of me?

(Y/N) : It's a bit diffrent sweetie... I AM angry but... At them but a bit at you. Why didn't you told me? I'm sad because they hurt you.

Historia : I'm sorry daddy! I just knew you have so much work! I didn't want to trouble you!

He looked down before taking me in his laps from the seat and gently holding before using his thumb to dry the tears running down my cheeks. I felt so warm and protected as he held me like this, I just wanted him to be with me too...

(Y/N) : I'm sorry... It's my fault that i agreed to sending you to public kindergarten.

Historia : But-

(Y/N) : Let's get home and then we'll spend some time together, okay?

I nod my head and soon we pulled up to the front of the mansion where we lived. He took picked me up and took inside before setting me in my room for me to change if I want to while he went for 'something' as he said with a smile.

Soon he came back again and held a small box with holes in it. I took it from him gently and opened it before my eyes filled up with tears as I pulled what's inside. It was a cute little kitten which let out a cute 'meow' as I picked it up and hugged gently.

Historia : I love you daddy!

I ran towards him and he picked both me and my new pet before setting us on the floor and leaning forward to gently peck my forhead.

(Y/N) : I love you too, my little sunshine.

I spent the entire day playing with him and my kitten before dad took me to take the bath and then set me in the bed before going to his own bedroom. The little kitten was sleeping next to me but I picked it up and walked out of my room.

I reached my father's room and jumped a bit to open the door before walking in and closing them behind me. My father was lying on the bed with the laptop on his laps but once he saw me he set it away.

(Y/N) : Hard time sleeping?

Historia : Yes...

(Y/N) : Come here, sweetie!

He grabbed me and then lied on the bed next to him. The kitten walked out of my arms before setting on a large chair right next to bed on the pillow. My father slided under the covers more and hugged my tiny for to his large one.

(Y/N) : I've set my office as my home so now I'll be almost all the time here for you. I also got my friend to come help with teaching you.

Historia : Thank you daddy! I love you so much!

(Y/N) : No problem, my little sunshine. I'd everything to make you happy. I love you so much.

I snuggle into his chest as my father put his arm around me making sure I'm comfortable and in any case won't roll off the large bed. I smiled before pecking his cheek while he was snoring quietly.

Historia : I love you daddy...

Almost 1000 words! That's pretty nice...

Also! I'm VERY sorry for not updating often but I got caught up in school a bit and I also got kicked out of the house straight to dormitory which SUCKS BALLS!