Chapter 5

With her son in her arms, Hyerin walked into the room.

"Good morning, Han-ah." The father greeted his son while combing his hair.

"Good morning, Appa."

"Jungkook, you need to see this." She said putting Daehan on the couch. Jungkook turned to look and found a worried Hyerin.

"What is it?" He asked approaching them.

"This" She said lifting Daehan's sleeve up revealing a small dark purple bruise on his right arm.

Jungkook reached his son's arm and examined thoroughly.

"It's effect from the pinch or hard hit...Han, does it hurt?" He asked caressing it gently and the boy whined.

"A little."

"Do you remember when did you start to feel hurt here?"

"Yesterday."

"When?"

"When I played in the playground."

"What happened?"

"Binbin wanted to play with me but I don't want to play with her because she always says something not good. She's angry that I don't play with her, so she pinched me." Daehan explained slowly. Jungkook glanced at Hyerin as she have him a worried look.

"Did you tell teacher?" Hyerin asked.

"No, it hurts just a little. Appa, Omma, don't blame BinBin, ok? She just wants to play with me." The little boy shook his parent's hand afraid that they could blame her.

"Why you don't want us to blame her?" Jungkook asked picking Daehan to put on his lap.

"I'm afraid she hates me." He answered playing with his fingers.

"What if she hurts you again?"

"I...she won't. I promise." Daehan showed his little finger and Jungkook chuckled.

"She's the one who hurt you, why you make a promise instead?"

"I'll tell her not to do it again."

"Good boy." Jungkook said ruffling his soft hair. Hyerin shook her head getting up to take her bag.

"Han-ah, go to take your backpack." Hyerin said and the boy ran off.

"What do you think?" She asked looking up to her husband.

"It's just a child play. Let him solve it that way. It's not that serious though." He said taking his jacket.

"I'm worried." Her face still showed doubts.

"Talk to his teacher then. Try not to be serious, she knows nothing." He said before leaning down to peck her lips but she was fast to move her head back before he could reach. Yet, he was stubborn enough not to lose it, he grabbed her waist fast pulling her in for another peck and he succeeded.

Hyerin glared at him as he released her and he gave her a satisfied smile.

                    **********

In a dark room, sat a man with pale skin. He looked so calm and relaxed on a chair, although it was questioning room. The door finally opened revealing Jungkook who walked in with a file in his hand.

He sat down facing the man with his steady face.

"Min Yoongi...30...you're quite young in this industry." Jungkook said staring into the man's eyes.

"At your age, you're too young to be a chief."

"You're suspicious for selling drugs, commit a murder and kidnap cases..."