Chapter 15

"Omma!" Little Daehan ran happily into his mother's arms as he found her waiting for him in front of his school.

"I miss you so much, Han-ah." Hyerin said pecking his head as he smiled in her embrace.

"How is school today?" She asked looking at him. And the boy lowered his head a bit. He had something to tell her about his behavior the day before.

"Omma Daehan sorry..." He mumbled with his head down and she smiled.

"It's ok. Omma will listen to your reason. Now, how about ice cream?" It worked to lighten him up. He nodded jumping cutely and she took his hands.

The mother and son took taxi to their next destination.

"Omma, what about Appa?" Daehan asked as they walked in an ice cream shop.

"What do you think if Appa goes to pick you up but you're not there?" She asked back sitting down on a chair facing him.

"Mm...he'll come here?"

"He doesn't know that we're here."

"Then he'll call Omma?"

"That will do?"

"Ne~"

"Good." The mother and son talked happily before Hyerin's friends came out from a room.

"Hyerin-ah, you're here? Hello, Han Han." Eunnie asked walking toward them.

"Hello, Eunnie Auntie." The boy said bowing.

"Why didn't you tell us? When did you come?" Wonhee said sitting down beside Daehan as he bowed at her.

"Just a moment."

"Han Han, what do you want to eat? Auntie's treat." She offered smiling at the boy.

"Thank you, Auntie. I want strawberry ice cream." His dimple showed up as he smiled happily.

"Aigo, I don't know how many times your dimple kill me already." Wonhee acted out and they laughed.

Hyerin's phone rang and they turned to look.

"Appa!" Daehan squealed as he found his Appa's name popped up on the screen.

"Wah, your husband finally calls you?" Eunnie asked earning a pinch from Hyerin. She gave her a look and Eunnie nodded, understood that Hyerin didn't want to talk about it in front of her son.

Hyerin picked up as Daehan looked at her, waiting to hear from his father.

"Ne?"

'Where are you?' Jungkook directly asked from other line.

"At Wonhee's shop."

'I'll be there in ten minutes.'

"You don't have..."And before she could finish he hung up.

"He'll come here?" Wonhee asked, surprised.

"Wah, it's been ages we met him. Since the wedding? Oh, no, since you gave birth to Daehan?" Eunnie said earning a nod from Wonhee.

"Appa is coming here, Omma?" Daehan asked and Hyerin nodded.

"Yayy!" He jumped happily before a waitress put ice cream in front of him.

"Hyerin-ah, let's be honest, there's no problem between you two?" Eunnie asked narrowing her eyes at her friend.

"No, not at all." She innocently shook her head as those two still kept their eyes on her. Whenever, her son was with her she avoided talking about it.