Chapter 11

In a dark alley, at the end of the building, stood a guy with a black hoodie covered half of his face and cap. He licked his dry thin lips very seconds while playing with his phone.

"You're here, Gloss." A voice came along with a tall lean figure. The new guy also had a black cap and a mask on hiding his features except his bright eyes which belonged to the young chief.

"What do you want to know next?"

"Just a slice of a cake. We can't have a whole meal for now. But I know you can get us that small piece."

"It's somehow out of my hands but...I think I can provide you that slice."

"Count on you. Anyway, did you kill him? I'm sure you're not into that thing."

"I didn't. One of my bodyguards knows my word clearly, he didn't do it. But I'll check again."

"Thanks."

"I want to show you something. Get in." The Gloss leaded the way into a dark room, pushing back his hoodie and took off his mask but left his cap on. Jungkook did the same scanning eyes around. It was supposed to be a small room but there was a way leading them down to the underground hall which full with loud cheer of the crowd for two boxers who were fighting to death. Their faces covered with blood, the sweats dropped like rain through their tone bodies earning the louder cheer from the audience. Jungkook eyes landed on one of the boxer.

"He's the one. You may use him as a trace. And he would lead you to the one you wish to get." The gloss said looking at the boxer. Jungkook nodded.

"I'd like to have his name."

"I'll send tonight."

Out of the blue, a loud sound of gun was heard and everyone started to scream. Jungkook and the Gloss made a fast move toward where the sound came. Everything was chaos suddenly, some left and some stayed.

On the floor, laid a bloody body beside the exit door, the criminal nowhere to be seen. The cheif and Gloss could only watched as they couldn't reveal their identities.

"Move away! Move away!" A group of gang ran in quickly and a man who likely the boss came in. Jungkook eyes him carefully and quickly turned his eyes away as that man scanned everybody there.

"Who witness the scene?" He shouted and no one dared to step out. And there, the door opened and polices ran in quickly.

"Damn!" The gloss cursed moving back and Jungkook followed him.

Both of them separated the way while Jungkook went back as a chief.

"It was reported earlier that the man was shot in his head and died on the spot. The criminal ran off and we're looking into it. The witnesses seemed to be scare to tell us. So we can't point out anything yet." One of the police reported as Jungkook examining the dead man thoroughly.

"..."

"The victim's name is Choi Hyunhwan, 30 years old, an unemployed since 2 years ago. He used to be a boxer but was qualified because he used drugs during the game. Nowadays, he lived with his boyfriend or I could say Girlfriend...."

"What do you mean by boyfriend or girlfriend?" Jungkook asked standing up and Woohyuk approached him with his notebook.

"He's gay and his girlfriend is actually a man."

"Oh, I see." He nodded and waved the policeman off and Woohyuk bowed at him.

"How did you come here so fast, sir? I can't even make it in 10 minutes." The assistant asked.