Chapter 12

It became hotter as his arms wrapped around her body tighter.

And before they ran out of breath, she broke the kiss. His eyes pierced into hers as she looked at him with her hot face. Gently, his fingers caressed her pink cheeks with a smile, delighted with the fact that she finally accepted him.

To her, she didn't have a reason not to accept him. He was her husband after all. Despite being a hard working man who always put his work first, he had never done anything to hurt her.

"It's not a bad idea to leave Daehan there for a night. I'll ask Eomma to do so often." He said smirking and earned a slap from her.

Chuckling, he gently pushed her down on the couch and placed his knee beside her leg. She gasped as he crushed his lips on hers and his fingers ran into her hair supporting her head.

She groaned lowly between the kiss as he dragged his nose to her ear and trailed down to her neck. His naughty hand ran along her arm to her shirt and released the top button.

Her hands automatically placed on his shoulders as he sucked the exposed neck above her collar bone. Her breath hitched every time he moved his lips on her skin., butterflies filled her stomach.

In a quick move, he lift her up and headed toward their bedroom. She gulped hard snuggling her face into his neck.

He dropped his nose on her eyelids as soon as their bodies touch the mattress. A moan in her throat emerged and his smile appeared above her lips.

"It's beautiful. Don't hold it back." He whispered staring down into her eyes after she opened them to look at him. Her long hair scattered messily on the pillow and her neck as her chest heaved up and down breathlessly.

"How about a baby girl next?" Softly, he asked before dropping his lips on hers and took the rest buttons of her shirt off which caused her to whimper nervously.

Not only lust they have experienced that night but also the sweetness of the love they were sharing.

                *********

Hyerin's POV

The next day was better because Daehan was coming back home. He was so excited to come back as he called early in the morning to tell us that he woke up and prepared for school.

"Rin, try to avoid that guy if he tries to approach you again." Jungkook said walking toward me with a tie in his hand.

"Waeyo?" I asked taking the tie from his hand and wrapped it around his neck.

"Guys are always dangerous and it makes me jealous." He simply stated and I shrugged didn't believe him.

"Being jealous is different from being careful. You're being careful, aren't you?" I raised my eyebrow as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.

"Both?"

"Just tell me honestly if something wrong with him. And how can I ignore him when he just helped me yesterday plus he hasn't done anything to me yet." I said finishing the tie and looked up to smile at him.

"Somehow he just wants to be friend..." He pecked my lips before I ended my sentence.

"I just don't like you being friendly with guys." His words showed jealousy but his eyes said otherwise.

"I know your work is something dangerous and needed to be secret all the time. But at least tell me honestly when you need me to be careful." I finally decided to break it out. We have never talked about his work nor mine. But I knew he didn't want me to involve and he didn't get himself in my work.