Final Chapter

Note:

- This is the last chapter of The Bond Between Us (Crying at the corner as I type this). It's finally completed in almost 2 freaking years. (I'm so thankful and appreciate to my lovely readers who alwayss willing to wait for my work)

- No smut (I'm sure, no one expects it from me either)

- It's a first long chapter I have ever written because I want to.

- There will be many cringe moments, just warn you incase you hate it.

- And last but not least, I need to thank you again for always being patient readers, positive commenters and supportive voters.

- I'll miss this story. However, I'll try to work hard on my other fanfics.

Love, Byul.

********

"What do I do? You know how stubborn he is." Said Hyerin through her phone. She darted her eyes toward her husband who already in his causal outfits, ready to be discharged despite his injuries were still covering up under the sleeve. He lifted his eyes to meet hers before wiggling his eyebrow playfully.

"It's just three days but strangely he healed so fast. I just feel like I have an alien husband. But whatever..." She stopped trying not to chuckle as Jungkook made a face at her.

"Alright. I'll see you later. Miss Daehan badly already." She smiled putting her phone down and continued to pack the things into the bag.

"Alien? Are you serious?" Jungkook started to argue. He put down his phone, stood up and walked toward her.

"What else I can think of? You were shot and it's just three days, now you look perfectly fine. Huh? Seriously, this is unbelievable." She reasoned. He scoffed before stepping toward her.

"What are you doing?" Hyerin panicked as he got closer and closer.

"You're trying to test me, Rin." He narrowed his eyes.

"I'm...I'm not..." She stuttered stepping back until her legs touched the softness of the couch.

"You are." He looked down smirking at her.

"I'm not." She argued sitting down slowly, still keeping her eyes on him.

"You're having fun, aren't you?" Jungkook asked putting his hand beside her head. 

"A bit..." She grinned and he leaned down quickly to peck her lips.

"You'll pay for it later...for teasing me." He warned pushing himself to his feet. She pouted a bit before going to get the belongings.

The couple came out of the hospital to the parking lot after discharging.

"Ah, this is much better." Jungkook breathed out.

"Don't get hurt again then." Hyerin said opening the car door and put the bags in. Jungkook turned to her before smiling. Though her words sounded tough, still he could feel the concern. 

"I'll drive." He reached out his palm to her but she shook her head. She walked to the driver seat and got in as Jungkook shrugged his head. He felt useless suddenly. But it was not necessary right there.

"Before going home, can you drive me somewhere?" He asked as she started the machine.

"Where?" Jungkook paused, eyes blinking. Hyerin glanced at him and she nodded, figured out the place he asked to go.

********

Jungkook and Hyerin stood right in front of Woohyuk's photo. He was smiling brightly in it but it didn't make the visitors to feel better at all. For good five minutes, they stood there without saying anything. Hyerin just gave him time without interruption. She knew he needed it the most right there.