Chapter 1: "Trust me, it's a long story. "

(READER POV)

     Well, my birthday started out alright, until I got kidnapped. Trust me, it's a long story. I woke up on October 17th, which happened to be my 15th birthday. My parents decided to bring me breakfast in bed, but i was completely dressed and ready for school by the time they came into my room. I had some absolutely DIVINE cinnamon rolls, while mom and dad sang me happy birthday. We all walked down to the living room, and my mom presented the presents. First it was normal stuff, a few t shirts, new sketchbook and pencils, until i opened the last one. It was a yellow utility belt, that had a metal X for a clasp. "We thought that since you still like those X-men stories, we'd make you your own utility belt!" Mom declared. "Thank you so much!  You guys are the best!" I said as I hugged my parents. My dad proceeded to tell me some of the 'features' for the belt. It had a can of pepper spray, ("i don't want any predators on your tail!") A pouch for a small sketchbook and a pencil and pen, some breath mints, (always useful) and a pocket for my phone,among some other things I'll remember later. A while after, it was time for school. I packed my stuff, and the in my new belt just in case. I thanked my parents again, and ran out for the bus.

                           For a chapter called "long story" this want very long huh? Sorry for the short and kinda uneventful chapter, it gets better as it goes on! I promise!

                                                           -Ghost_Queen101