Chapter 2: "Well Crap."

(READER POV)

I was sitting in my German class, trying to figure out how to pronounce "Kartoffel" correctly, when someone knocked on the classroom door, and Principal Walkman wal- i mean entered. All the students led up from their work together. The principal seemed very flustered. "Um, yes, hello class. (F/N) (L/N), could you come with me? And bring your things." There was a chorus of "ooohs" and "busted!"s. I grabbed my bag and books, age reluctantly strolled out.

*Time Skip to the Office, Cause I'm Lazy*

Sitting in Principal Walkman's office, were two men, one skinny, and the other, not so skinny. The skinny guy had shiny black hair smoothed back so much, it almost wasn't there. This guy introduced himself as "James Keen" The other guy was very bulky and had scruffy blonde hair, and a beard. He didn't say anything, but James said his name was "Allen", or something, but I wasn't paying attention. I was too focused on why these two were here. James asked me to sit down in the chair across from him. "Miss (F/N), we are from a university called Generation X. We are a college decicated to finding young, 'gifted' students, such as yourself, and giving them a higher education, entirely free of charge." He didn't need to day anything else to trek me something was up. I mean, college, for free? I due to play along, until i could get out of there. "We have searched through millions of school databases, and you were lucky enough to qualify!" I looked to Principal Walkman, but he had disappeared. "Um, thank you for choosing me out of all those students, but I'll need to check with my parents first." I tried for the door, but Allen grabbed my arm. "You're not going anywhere ma'am." James laughed. James also picked up my backpack, and slid it over my shoulder,. "Wouldn't want to miss out on our homework, now would we?" I then felt a blow to the back of my head, and i passed out.

This one was also kind of short, but again, it gets better! (And hopefully longer!) Thanks for staying with me!

~Ghost_Queen101