Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers! 

     I am back, but I have some bad news. The tablet I usually use to type this fic has stopped working, and deleted the chapter I was working on. I know, it's sad *cries*. BUT! This will not mean I am stopping the fic! While I do admit that this has been a major setback, because the next chapter was supposed to be published today, but that just means I will work twice as hard to get it back to you gorgeous humans! I will also be rewriting part of the previous chapter, because I decided that I am not fully satisfied with it. In the meantime, PLEASE post your thoughts on the story in the comments! I need to know if you enjoy it! I love your guys' feedback! And here's a list of things I would like to hear from you!

- Kurt's accent. (Is it annoying? Do I need to tone it down? Etc.)

- Plot ideas! (I already have the plot to the story down, but I would like to hear your ideas, and I may even add it into here!)

- Other story ideas! (What other stories do you want me to try? And keep in mind that I do not write smut or things like that..)

ALSO! I am SO SORRY for this delay! I will try and get the next chapter up as soon as I can! Thank you for being so patient, and see you in the next chapter!

~Ghost_Queen101~