Chapter 5: "Can I keep that?"

(KURT'S POV)

(Holy views Batman! 106 reads!?!? Keep up the good work guys!)

I can't believe I ruined my first impression with (F/N)! Scott had told me not to call girls 'cute' when you first meet them, and I did! I looked at (F/N) as she sat on her bed, looking around her new room. Professor Xavier told me to put her in room 21, since it was nearly in the middle of the mansion, and an easy walking distance from everything. In the rooms, everyone is entitled to a few perks, a laptop for work, a miniature fridge, and the like. In (F/N)'s room, there was both. (F/N) pointed at the silver laptop on the desk.

"Can I keep that?" She asked. I was a little surprised at first, since she's so sudden.

"Yes, everything in the room is yours." (F/N) smiled, and immediately opened the laptop. She opened her email, and a video screen popped up. Two figures appeared onscreen, who I assumed were her mother and father.

"(F/N)?! I'd that really you?" Both figures looked weary and tired, as if they've been crying. "Where've you been? We've been searching for ages for you!" I watched off screen as (F/N) began to tear up.

"It's okay mom and dad. I'm safe. The X-Men saved me, just like your stories! I'm at their mansion now, and they want me to stay!" (F/N) explained what had happened to her, and described all the mutants she had met. Her parents had calmed down significantly.

"Alright." Her mother said. "We'll let you stay, as long as we can visit you anytime we want." I decided that this was a good time to pop in the conversation, so I moved to (F/N)'s side.

"Hello! My name is Kurt Wagner, and you are welcome to visit the mansion anytime!" I smiled, trying to look as friendly as possible. (F/N)'s parents were surprised at my features, as usual, but they did not seem fazed. "And Headmaster Xavier is holding a formal soon, to welcome new mutants. Would you like to come to that?" Her parents agreed, and I told them the address of the mansion, and (F/N)'s mother began to tear up more.

"We miss you (F/N). And Kurt, you take care of our Baby while we're gone, alright?"

"I will protect (F/N) with my life, Mr. and Mrs. (L/N)."

(So, hope you liked my little experiment! I got a comment saying that Kurt's accent was hard to read, so I gave him a normal voice in this chapter. However! I may change it back to an accent if you guys liked it better! Please comment on what you think! And thank you guys who came from my Tumblr, blueberry_demon! Have a nice day, and see you in the next chapter!)