Opposite AU

I didn't get any ideas, so I just came up with this.

Enjoy!

"Tooooord."

"*groan* go away."

"Toooooord!" 

"L-lemme sleep."

"TORDSIE!"

Tord was engulfed in a hug. He was shocked, then started to sort of panic a bit. 

"T-Tom! Lemme go!"

"Nope!" The blue sweater wearing male said. Tord attempted to break free from the grip he was in, but it was no use. He flopped to where his arms drooped over Tom's. 

"C-can you at l-least let me w-walk?" he asked nervously, fiddling with his sweater sleeves.

"Yea, I guess. It'd be bad for me, I'd have to give up an adorable little Tordy Bear!"

Tord blushed at this. Did....Did he just call me adorable?? Tord was very confused. Little did he know, however, that the blue enthusiast's face was only inches from his own.

"T-Tom, what are y-you-!"

Tord never finished that sentence. He was kissed on the nose by the optimistic blueberry in front of him. Tord couldn't believe what had just happened.

"Tom, w-why'd you k-kiss my nose?!" he said in a voice that was extremely high pitched for a male his age and height.

"Because I'm kissing the closest thing to your mouth!" said the spiky haired male, smiling at his own words.

"Tom! Tord! Help, Edd's trying to kill himself again!" Matt yelled from the living room as he was struggling to keep Edd from jumping into the oven.

"Coming!" Tom yelled back. He gave Tord a quick kiss on the cheek, then merrily went to keep Edd from doing Suicide Attempt #69.

Tord was in thought. What just HAPPENED?!

Wowie! This was cute in my opinion. Really it was.

Jeg elsker deg!