Woah...*EllsWorld AU*

Back at it again with the Tom x Tord shots!

Today, I have prepared for you a Mirror Mirror/Ellsworld AU shot.

Enjoy!

~Tamara~

I went about my business at the house. Ell and Matilda left me in charge of the cat, the dead fish, the the communist. I looked at Tori. She was sitting on the couch enjoying her time with full TV rights. She was watching cartoons and drinking tea. Never have I ever seen her enjoy a kid's show so much...

She was so focused on the screen, her silver eyes not blinking. Not once. She was smiling really wide. I didn't pay mind to what she was watching, it was on Disney XD.

She was still drinking her tea and watching the TV when Ell and Matilda returned. Tori seemed glued to the screen. 

"Hey, Commie, you alright over there?" I asked. She looked at me and I saw something in her eyes. They were starry and bright, the normally grey eyes becoming silvery.

"Woah..." was all I could say. I ran off before I could think of anything else.

Welp, I think I'm ending this book here if you've read my TomTord full book that one's about to end because I am switching my Wattpad account over to a new one because of the stress I put in to trying to write on my computer.

I will try to get you guys a link to my new Wattpad account I hope you enjoyed this stay on the lookout for a message to all my followers or whatever.

Jeg alsker deg sa mye min elskedes