Chapter 1... After the family dies

Reader p.o.v.

"I finally did it.... I finally did it! HAHAHA!" I sigh as I had just finished the boss battle on my game. I save it and go to the kitchen to get something to eat but, like usual, my parents are fighting about dad going out and fucking other women. I get my sandwich and cut it. I stare at the knife and smile, hiding it in hoodie pocket, going to my room and eat my sandwich. Later that night, dad leaves to the bar and now I have some time alone with mom. Once he leaves I walk to their room and look at mom as she sleeps. A smirk curls its way on my lips as I walk closer to her. I shake her "mom? Can I talk to you?" she sighs and sits up "what do you want (y/n)?! I'm trying to sleep!" I smile and stab her stomach. She freezes and looks up at me as I smile, evilly, down at her. I pull the knife out and stab her again, this time multiple times in the chest.

Once I'm done I walk out "sleep nicely mom" I shut the door and walk to the living room as my dad comes in. he was drunk to hell. He sits on the couch "where's your whore of a mother at?" I hold the knife in my hoodie pocket "in bed still" he gets up and goes to their room as I follow him. Once he opens the door his eyes widen looking at my work of art, as I would call it. "do you like the pretty picture I did for you dad?" I smirk as he turns to me and I stab his stomach just as I did to mom. He falls down as I pull it out of him. I push him down with my foot and jump on him, stabbing his chest. I get up once I feel he is dead.

I go to my room and grab my phone and laptop, putting them in my bag. I grab some more weapons like my dad gun, more knifes, and my Japanese katana sword I got from grandpa for my birth day. I leave the house and go to the forest. Once I get far enough in there I find four men there. One with an orange hoodie and a black mask. The second had a tan jacket and a white mask, this one I could see hair that was brown. The third had the same brown hair as the second one but he wore a weird jacket. It had a normal torso, striped sleeves, and a blue hood. He also wore goggles and a mouth guard. Lastly the fourth was in the middle of the other three but he was a lot taller and had no face with pale white skin.

"come child. We have been waiting for you," I didn't see the shorter three talk so I assumed it was the tall man. I nod "why? What do you want with me?" "for you to join us. I am Slenderman and these are my proxies. Toby. Masky. And Hoodie." I smile "so you creepypastas are real" the one called Slenderman nods and I walk closer to them "ok... I'm in" and with that the five of us walk to the slender-mansion.