Chapter 6 ... When they wake

Third person P.O.V.

As the sun shone in through the curtains light falls on the couple as makes them stir slightly. Jack yawns and looks down at (y/n) as she nuzzles into his chest to hide her face from the morning sun trying to wake them both. Jack smiles softly and pets her hair. She opens her eyes slowly and looks up at him, smiling. She leans up and kisses him gently "good morning" she says to him "good morning" he replies as he sits up and stretches before standing up. She stands and yawns "do you think breakfast is made?" she looks up at him as he shrugs.

They change before walking down to the kitchen, hand in hand, passing Ben and Jeff on the couch. Jeff was poking Ben as he played his game, trying to make Ben mess up. (y/n) rolls her eyes as she walks into the kitchen and looks at Toby whom was making a lot of waffles. "good morning Toby" she greets him as he turns around to see her and Jack "are you gonna share those Toby?" Jack asked. Toby glares and shakes his head "no! they are all mine!" (y/n) giggles softly at this action before walking a bit closer "please Toby? We are really hungry..." she pouts like a puppy, her eyes big with sadness as her lower lip perks up and quivers slightly. Toby blushes and looks away "only a few... for you (y/n) ... not jack" She smiles brightly "oh thank you Toby!" she wraps her arms around the back of his neck to hug him. He chuckles softly and wraps one arm around her back to return the hug before he looks up at Jack. Jack was glaring at Toby with his empty eye sockets and he was baring his teeth in a silent growl.

Toby gulps and lets go of (y/n) before handing her a plate and putting four of the twelve waffles he had on it. He looks at Jack before hurrying off to his room. (y/n) didn't notice as she puts syrup on the waffles and goes over to sit at the table. She looks up at Jack who sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around the back of her seat. She smiles up at him before starting to eat her waffles. Jack smiled softly as he watched her, not really wanting or needing to eat human foods anymore.

Jeff walks into the kitchen and smirks at them, chuckling "I heard from someone that you guys had some... fun... last night in the woods" (y/n)'s face got hot as she looked up at Jeff. "and who told you this?" Jack glares at Jeff "no one important" Jeff chuckles more as jack got up "who told you?" Jack asked once more. Just then Masky and Hoodie walk in. Hoodie holding a camera to which no one could see what was on the screen unless standing next to or behind him. The sounds from the camera told all who could hear what was on it. Moans and groans from the voices of Jack and (y/n) filled the room. Jack's face then got hot as he looked at Hoodie and Masky. "you guys sure did have a fun time" Masky commented as he peered over Hoodie's shoulder to look at the screen on the camera.

Just then, (y/n) got up and walked over to Masky and Hoodie. She stares up at them with a glare as she grabs ahold of the camera and quickly takes it from Hoodie's hand before throwing it on the ground and smashing it. All four of the boys looked at (y/n) in slight shock. Jack wraps his arms around her waist as she continued to glare at Masky and Hoodie. "if you two even think about do that again.... You will be my next victims" she said with anger in her voice. Her eyes held an evil and deadly glare as Jack took her out of the room and outside of the mansion.

Eyeless Jack x Reader (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें