Chapter 3 ... What could this mean?

Reader P.O.V.

I quickly sit up in my bed with a loud scream. The first person to rush in was eyeless jack with his scalpel. He looks at me and drops it as he sees me in tears. He quickly goes to me and hugs me, as I hug back slender appears in the room. "what is wrong child? You woke the whole mansion" he seems more worried than upset so I look at him and jack then tell them about the dream. Slender, even though he has no face, I could see he was worried "jack you stay with (y/n) for the rest of the day, I will tell my proxies and brothers of this and we will figure something out" I just look at slender before looking at jack 'me... jack... together all day... oh god' I start to feel my face heat up a bit before slender leaves and jack looks at me "(y/n)? are you ok?" I shake my head to clear my mind and smile at him "yeah I'm fine!" he still looks worried and puts his forehead to mine and I blush more "ok.... No fever"

I look away when he pulls back. He sighs and looks down at the ground "are you really ok?" I look at him "yeah why?" he looks back up at me "the dream that's all..." I smile softly to the thought of someone actually caring for me. I hug him and he hugs back. I look up at him and see a small blush on his face. I giggle softly as I pull away "we should go get breakfast since well I woke everyone" he chuckles and nods, standing up he holds his hand out for me to take and I do. We walk to the kitchen, hand in hand, until I see the others and pull my hand away but still walk close to him as I look around at them.

Sally rushes up to me and hugs me from behind. I turn to her and see her smile up at me as I smile back. I pat her head and pick her up, walking to the kitchen to make something for us to eat. I sit her in a chair at the, huge, table. I look over at Jack as he starts to cook. As I walk to jack I smile "need some help?" He looks to me and smiles slightly "yeah, thanks," I nod and help him. 

After breakfast, I walk around the forest. It's nice and quiet. I look in front of me. there he is... the guy from my dream.