Chapter 5... THE LEMON IS REAL!!!

I sigh as I sit on the couch. I was watching Ben and Jeff fight as they play some game. I finally recovered but, I haven't seen Jack as much. He just seems to avoid me and it hurts a lot. I yawn and lay my head back and close my eyes. After a while I feel eyes on me so I look around. I saw jack, standing in the door way of the main room. I tilt my head as he walks over. I just stare up at him until he grabs my hand and drags me outside. "jack?! What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" I said in surprise, he never said anything so I just looked around as we walked.

"we're here." I look over to him and widen my eyes, there was a clearing with a blanket in the middle and a basket. He walked over to it and sat down with me still next to him "jack? What is this for?" "you, that's why I wasn't at the mansion that much, I was working on this..." I saw a light blush on his cheeks. I giggle and sit next to him, looking up at the night sky "thank you, I thought you just didn't want to be around me anymore" I tell him as I look over at him "why wouldn't I want to be around you?" he said softly. I take hold of his hand "why did you do this though?" I question him, he sighs and blushes more "(y/n) ... I love you..." I blush "I love you too jack"

With that we share a gentle and passionate kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer by my waist. I'm so glad we were alone. I closed my eyes as he pulled me into his lap. We pull away and pant for air, I look into his eyes.... Erm... well eye sockets. It wasn't that creepy. I smile and we kiss once more. He licks the bottom of my lip but I deny him access and he growls softly and bites my lip with his sharp teeth. I gasp and he takes the opportunity, marking all of my cavern as his. I only feel my face getting warmer as I lightly grind on him making him give a low moan in the back of his throat. I smile at him and pull from the kiss as he moves to my neck. He bites it softly making me give a quiet whimper and tilt my head. Jack lays me on the blanket and removes his jacket along with both our shirts. My blush couldn't even get brighter as he kisses my chest and I struggle with his jeans. He takes them off along with mine then he reaches round to unclip my bra and let it fall off. The cold air making my buds harden as I gasp and go to cover my chest but Jack pins my hands by my head, holding my wrists with slight force. He then starts to suck and lick my breasts, swirling his tongue around my mounds. I moan out as he does so and arch my back a bit. He moves my hands above my head to hold with one hand of his as the other reaches down and slides into my underwear. He rubs my wet slit before sliding in one finger. I gasp a bit and moan out more. He looks up at me as he adds another finger, starting to thrust the two in and out only making my moans grow. He smiles and kisses my neck once more, licking, nipping, then biting my neck he draws some blood but I only moan from his actions. He pulls his hand away when I start to feel the knot in my stomach ready to let loose which causes me to whimper. He chuckles at me and takes off my underwear then his. My eyes widen as I look down at his size. "how is it going to fit?" he asked me as if he was reading my mind. I look up at him and his smirk "well, I'm going to make it~ don't worry, I promise to be gentle" he then kisses my cheek and readies himself at my entrance. I had to admit, I was a little scared of it hurting, but I wanted it so much. He then slowly slides in with me gasping and tears falling down my cheeks. He kisses them away, whispering into my ear that he would make it feel good and that it wouldn't hurt long. I buck my hips into his and he starts to move, thrusting his hips into mine, slow and steady. I moan out and he lets go of my wrists finally so I reach up and wrap my arms around his neck, my legs around his waist. A growl comes from deep in his throat as he starts to speed up. I moan out more and beg for him to go fast, to go harder and he does so. I arch my back, pressing my chest into his as I moan out louder. The more he thrusts the sloppier he gets. Soon enough he hits a certain spot, making me practically scream out in pleasure. He smirks and thrusts harder, trying to hit the spot more and more only causing me to moan and scream out more and louder. I swear everyone at the mansion could hear us out here. After a few more minutes he groans and leans his head next to mine "(y/n) I-I'm close~" he groans in my ear. I pant and hold onto him, not knowing what to think at this moment but just then I feel myself let go, my juices flowing over his member and my walls tighten, causing him to go over the edge and soon shoot his load deep inside me.

With us both a panting mess we manage to dress and he carries me, bridle style, back to the mansion and to his room. Along the way I fell asleep so once we got there he lied me down on his bed, next to him, and held me close to his chest as he soon drifted off into a slumber with me.