Chapter 4 ... (I don't know what to name this ><)

Jack's p.o.v.

I was walking around the forest looking for (y/n). I saw her come out here about 30 minutes ago and I got worried. "(y/n)!!" I yell out for her but no answer until I heard a scream. I then start running into the forest. Soon enough I found her, lying on the ground in a pool of blood?! I rush over and pick her up, running her back to the mansion.

Time skip~

Reader p.o.v.

My head hurts... fuzzy... a light?... it's so bright... I blink quickly as I wake up looking around the room. It looks like a clinic. I look over to my left and see Jack? Is he ok? His head is down and he's tapping his foot. I groan softly as I try to sit up but Jack jerks up and stops me. "j-jack? Wh-where am I?" "you're in the mansions clinic. I found you in the forest, what happened to you?! Who did this to you?!" I shake my head "i-I don't remem-" I pause and my eyes widen "i-it was him... the man from my dream...." I look up at jack, tears brimming my eyes as I choke back a sob.

Just then I felt his arms wrap around me and I wrap mine around him, burying my face into the crook of his neck, I let the tears fall from the fear and the pain I was still in from that man. He pulls back slightly and looks at me. He takes off his mask and looks into my eyes, wiping the tears from my cheeks. I blush lightly as we just sit there, staring at each other, in silence. We slowly lean in.... then pull apart when toby came in, (XD way to ruin the moment Tobias!! XD toby: sorry XP) both us a blushing mess.

Toby hugs me. I wince in pain but I hug him back the best I can "(y/n)! are you ok?! We were so worried!" I giggle softly "I'm fine, thanks toby" he pulls back and smiles at me, he wasn't wearing his mouth guard. He looks to jack and smiled more "oooooh! Jaaaaaack!! You like (y/n)!!" I look to jack as he looks at toby, blushing madly "w-well yeah, she is part of the family!" 'he stuttered...? Is he ok?' Toby laughs "noooooooooo... you want to kiss her!!" jack growls and rolls his eyes, 'he's still blushing' "quit being childish toby" he then walks out and I feel.... Kinda hurt... he said childish like... he doesn't like me. toby pats my head "I'm going to get you something to eat, waffles?" he smiles at me and I smile softly back at him "yeah, that sounds great" he too then leaves me in the room as I lean back on the bed, sighing and closing my eyes thinking on the moment between me and jack then what he said.

I sigh and close my eyes wishing This was the nightmare.