Flutterdash: Set me free 1

TW: MENTIONS OF VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT

The Sun is setting in Ponyville and Fluttershy was putting her animals to bed. She slipped on her silk nightgown and got into bed. She turned out her bedside lamp and the room was pitch black but suddenly the room lit up from the light of her glowing cutie mark. This startled her but it wasn't the first time it happened, she knew what it meant so calmly she made her way over to Twilight's Castle.

-------------————-----------------------------------------------------————---------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash kissed Apple Jack goodnight after a romantic night out. Apple Jack left and Rainbow got ready for bed.

Rainbow's POV 

Uh my cutie mark is glowing! Now I have to go over to Twilight's, this is so annoying, I was just about to get some Z's. I have Wonderbolt Practice tomorrow. I guess I have to head over there. 

Fluttershy's POV: I wonder why the map would be calling us at this time of night, can't this friendship problem wait until tomorrow. 'I'm sorry Angel but I have to go." 

-------------————-----------------------------------------------------————----------------------------------------

The Girls finally arrived at Twilight's.

"I'm sorry the map called you here so late, I wonder what it would need at this hour!" Said Twilight.

"Oh , it's ok, it's not your fault." Replied fluttershy

"But I have  practice tomorrow, so do you think it can wait." Said Rainbow

" I don't know, It must be pretty important if it called you here at this time of night" replied twilight.

"Where is this friendship problem anyway?" Asked Dash

"In um.... in Canterlot!" Exclaimed Twilight.

There was a moment of silence until Fluttershy said  "Twilight dear, is something wrong?"

"No it's just you guys always get to go to the best places, I was really hoping to have a reason to go and have tea with the princesses and checkout the Star Swirl the bearded exebition in the National Equestria Museum." Said Twilight.

"If you ask me those are good reasons to go to Canterlot.  You have wings now, you can fly over there anytime you like!" Dash responded.

" You're right." Said Twilight.

" I guess we better get packing then." Said Fluttershy.

---------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Dash POV

I guess the Wonderbolts will have to wait for my Awesomeness another day.

Hmm what do I need. Um, my mane brush, Coat and Tank!

Actually maybe not. "You gonna be alright Tank?"

Tank nodded his head.

Ok well that's everything. I'll go meet Fluttershy at the Train Station.

"Am I missing anything?"

Tank pointed at an Apple.

"Oh right, Apple Jack!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rainbow Raced of to Sweet Apple Acres.

She nocked on the door and Apple Jack answered.

"Hey babe." Said Rainbow

" what are you doing here at this hour sugar cube?" Asked AJ

" I've been called off to Canterlot with Fluttershy for a friendship problem." Answered Rainbow.

"At this time?!" Replied Apple

"Yeah I know right!" Said Rainbow

" Well look after yourself Apple sauce. And here's a pie for the journey" said AJ

" Thanks, love you." Said Rainbow

"Love you too, Sugar."

Rainbows POV:

Now off to get that train, I don't see why Fluttershy doesn't wanna fly! It's so much quicker!

------------------------------------------