A Royal Fight

Fluttershy and Rainbow go downstairs only to find Princess Celestia and Princess Luna fighting there horns off.

Rainbows POV:

Cel and Luna are neck and neck so I should go over to the place guards to see why they're fighting.

" Hey you, why are Celestia and Luna fighting like this?"

" They couldn't decide what kind of cake to have for the Grand Galloping Galla and ever since then they've been having huge fights ever since." Said the Guard.

So many fights all because of cake, even Pinkie Pie wouldn't take cake that seriously.

Fluttershys POV

Oh dear this is terrible! It's ok I'm sure Dashy has already thought of a way to help them.

"Oh my Rainbow, we need to find a way to help them."

" Yeah I guess we could find a way to split them up." Agreed Dashy

"How?"

"You talk to Luna and I'll talk to Celestia." Answered Rainbow

" Ok let's meet back here for brunch at 11 "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls persuaded each princess to talk to them and they were able to make them agree to give the other one some space for a while until things got sorted out.

Rainbows POV

That took forever! Well at least I get to have brunch with Flutters now.

"Come on shy lets find a nice quiet cafe to have brunch."

"Mmm yes I have to say tea and croissants sounds really nice right now." Agreed Fluttershy.

Ooh this one looks awesome.

"Hey lets go in this one."

" Oh yes, it does look lovely" replied Flutters.

Fluttershys POV

Rainbow and I sat down in a lovely cafe and we talked and laughed. It was magical. Oh I wish I could stop crushing on her!

"How should we help the Princesses?"

"Let's go out for the day and maybe it will give us ideas and inspiration." Said Rainbow

I nodded my head in agreement.