You set me free.

Rainbows POV: We made out and then ran back to Fluttershy's house excitedly. I kissed her against her front door and she unlocked it as fast as possible. We ran upstairs to her bedroom and continued to make out on her bed. I started to lift off her dress and she took of my shirt. We took off the rest of our clothes and um... you can guess what happened next.

The light creeped into the room and woke me up. Fluttershy was nestled up in my arms. I kissed her lightly on the forehead so I didn't wake her up. Then I quietly tiptoed downstairs. I was still butt naked but nobody else was there and a Fluttershy has seen me naked plenty of times. I got to her kitchen and made some of her favourite rose hip tea. I don't really drink tea but I made myself some to try as I was making it for her anyway. I was really craving bacon but Fluttershy is vegan so that was out of the question. I haven't really cooked before but I've seen Pinkie do it so much and it doesn't seem that hard. A few minutes later I had something that kinda looked like pancakes. I'm sure Flutters will like them anyway, or she would at least pretend to like them.

Fluttershys POV:

I woke up to Rainbow walking around my house, naked. She came into my room holding a tray with tea and something that looked like pancakes.

"Hi." She said with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Rainbow!" I giggled, looking at her nude body.

"What? I thought you liked seeing me naked."

"Come here."

She sat on the bed and we made out for a few seconds before I pulled away and said...

"Last night was amazing."

"Are you sure you were ready?"

"There's nobody I would rather have done it with than you."

"I love you Flutters."

"I love you too Dashie, you set me free."

(Read next page.)