Morning After Party

Rainbows POV: I'm so pleased everyone was so supportive of mine and Fluttershys relationship. Even Apple Jack seemed ok with it. Rarity was a bit disappointed that we hadn't told her sooner but seemed happy for us. Pinkie Pie screamed and said she would throw a massive new relationship party for us and Twilight was happy that we were happy.

After playing more games and lots of talking and watching cheesy films we decided to go to bed. Pinkie said that one person could share her room with her. She was so obviously looking at Twilight. Twilight blushed and said that she would share Pinkies room. Fluttershy and I volunteered to take the couch that folded out into a bed so AJ and Rarity decided to share the spare room.

Fluttershy and I heard giggles coming from Pinkies room.

"I wonder what there doing up there." Said Flutters

"It's probably best that we don't find out." I said

Fluttershy and I started kissing and things started to get steamy. I said that I was getting hot and took off my hoodie. I started kissing her more and more passionately but she pulled away. I decided to call it a night. Fluttershy wasn't really picking up what I was putting down but o didn't want to make her uncomfortable or pressure her into doing something she wasn't ready to do yet, especially because we hadn't really talked about it yet.

Fluttershys POV:

I could tell Dashie wanted to sleep with me. I just wasn't ready yet. We hadn't really talked about it but she seemed understanding enough. I was so lucky to have a girlfriend who loves and understands me like Rainbow does.

Pinkie woke everyone up with a party cannon. I sat up. Rainbow was nervously staring at me. There was a few minutes of awkward silence, just sitting staring at each other. I decided to break it.

"Good morning Dashy." I Said.

"Morning Flutters." She replied.

She smiled at me and we walked into the kitchen.

Pinkie gave us cake for breakfast and after eating tho most I've ever eaten in my whole life I decided to go home.

Rainbows POV: Things were a little tense with Fluttershy and I this morning. I hope I didn't mess everything up. I was going to drive home and she asked for a lift with me even though we live in opposite directions. I told her it would make more sense for her to go with AJ but she was very insistent on coming with me. Clearly she wanted to talk about last night.