Friends?

Fluttershys POV:

When we got back to the castle it was silent. No more fighting. I guess Celestia and Luna must have fallen asleep. I still feel terrible about what happened earlier. Actually I don't know how I feel at all anymore. I love Dashy but she probably doesn't even love me back. We were just in the moment. I hope what happened doesn't ruin our friendship. I got into bed and dozed off, still fully dressed.

————————————————————————————————-i

Rainbows POV:

As soon as I woke up the first thing I thought of was Fluttershy./

I don't know how I feel about her, I mean I like her, or how I felt about anything but one thing I knew is I had to make it right with Shy.

I got up and got dressed as I was so tired last night that I passed out in my underwear. I walked along the corridor and knocked on Flutter's door. I looked at my watch 11:00am. She has probably been up for hours.

"Who is it?" Fluttershy asked quietly.

"It's me." I said nervously.

She invited me in and gestured for me to sit on her bed.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday." I said

"It's ok." She reassured me.

"What does this mean for us?" I asked

She sat down beside me.

Fluttershy's POV:

I sat down next to Dashy and she put her arm around me.

There was a moment of silence.

"Well you have a girlfriend back in Ponyville. " I said begrudgingly.

UrRainbow turned to me with a sadness in her eyes.

"Who loves you..." I continued

She nodded her head.

"And you love her." She smiled at me in an odd way.

"But...we can still be friends?" She asked.her

"Of course!" I replied.

She gave me a relieved look and then she smiled. Then I smiled and we both broke into laughter.

We heard Luna and Celestia shouting at each other.

"How are we meant to solve other people's friendship problems if we aren't even friends?" She asked whilst laughing.

"We better go sort them out." I said.

Rainbows POV:

I was so glad Flutters still wanted to be my friend but I thought I might like her in other ways. We decided that we were going to help Celestia and Luna compromise. Luna wanted Chocolate cake and Celestia wanted vanilla. Fluttershy and I suggested that they just have cupcakes so that they can have as many problems as they want.

"Yessss! It worked!" I said after we persuaded Luna and Cel to compromise.

"Yay!" Flutters exclaimed quietly. When the cake problem was solved they seemed to stop fighting over everything else. I'm so glad we helped them.

"You and me make an awesome team Shy!" I shouted.

She blushed a little. Why was she so freaking cute?

Fluttershys POV: after a successful sister reunion it was time to head home to Ponyville. It was going to be hard not to stare at Rainbow the whole way home. I wouldn't want her to catch me especially after we decided to remain best friends, nothing more, nothing less. I really didn't want this trip to end but it will be better at home where I will have the rest of my friends and animals to stop me from thinking about Dashy, that is if it's at all possible to get her off my mind.