Alive

"Audrey, no matter what happens tonight. I want you to know-" Liam started.

"Shut up, Liam." I quickly answered.

He shooked his head and grabbed hold of my waist and pulled me closer, "Audrey, I think-I think I'm in love with you...."

I wanted so badly to smack his head and give him this stupid boring speech of why he couldn't possibly be in love with me. But under these circumstances, I don't think there would be time to even smack him.

"Liam.." I answered. 

But then there was a huge bang on the door. Our captators were coming, I flinched when the door swung open. Two men stood there. Their hungry eyes on me. I felt Liam grip me closer to him. 

"Holy fuck, please let me live through this" I whispered. 

Liam only nodded and pushed me behind him. He took a defensive stance. 

"Liam! What the hell?" I said.

He completely ignored me and stared eye to eye at the men. 

Then a woman appeared behind them. She was very thin yet scary looking. She smiled at us.

"Aw, look at the couple! How adorable you two look. Such a shame that can't happen." She said with that dreadful smile.

"What do you want?!" Liam shouted.

The woman's smile faded, "Now, Liam, I suggest you be nice to me. I will have Ms. Audrey Ander killed. You wouldn't want that would you?" 

I stared horrified at the woman. Kill me? 

"No, I wouldn't." Liam mumbled as he slowly relaxed his defensive stance. 

"Good. Then would you care to join me?" The woman said motioning him to the door.

Liam hesitated. I felt his hand on my thigh. I squeezed his hand in approval when I really ddn't want him to leave. He slowly began walking to the woman. He eyed the men then turned to me and frowned. 

'Will she be okay?" He asked the woman.

The woman stared at me. 

I stared at her.

She smiled.

"Only if you follow my every command, Mr. Payne." She replied before walking away.

And with that Liam followed the men. The door was closed and I sunk to the floor. 

Shit. What was going to happen?