Set Up

"Hello, this is Audrey Ander. Yes, I'm calling you to invite you to a party dedicated to One Direction's success on their new ablum.............Yes, of course Harry Styles will be there........No, I don't think so-okay. No, he will not. Harry Styles will NOT be stripping?!" I shouted into the phone before hanging up. 

"Who was that?" Derek asked as he placed a folder on my desk.

"Ed Sheeran." I answered. Part of me wanted to laugh but I was just so frustrated right now. 

"Ah. That boy sure does have an imagination." Derek laughed. 

"Sir, what exactly are you doing in my office?" I said leaving a hint I wasn't to be bothered.

My boss's smile vanished as he cleared his throat, "Here's a list of people I want you to invite to the party. 

I opened the folder and stared horrified. 

"Sir, Kendall Jenner? Taylor Swift? Danielle Peazer!" I said unable to understand why he'd want the boy's ex's there.

"Ms. Anders, those ladies, have every right to witness One Direction's success." Derek answered before walking away.

I made a face as I dialed Kendall's phone. She didn't Harry but I'm sure her being at the party would upset all Harry girl's around the world.

"Hello? Hi, this is Audrey Ander. I'm calling to invite Kend-oh you, yes, to a party....yes, a party. For One Direction...........Of course Harry will be there. No. I'm not sure who he's bringing..........ok. I understand..........so is that a yes? No? Maybe? Ok, I'll tell him you can't make it." I said and hanged up. 

Kendall Jenner? No.

Onto Taylor Swift. 

"Hello, Ms. Swift. This is Audrey Ander......of course you don't know me. Well I'm calling to invite you to a One Direction party for the boys........Yes, Harry will be there. YES, I'm serious. I'm sorry......I don't know if he's mad at you. Ok........I'll be sure to tell him that.........ok, bye." 

Taylor Swift? Nope.

Now Danielle.

"Hello, Ms. Peazer. This is Audrey Ander calling to invite you to a One Directi-" I began before the line went dead.

Danielle Peazer? Nope. 

The rest of the day went on with me calling people to come. From the boy's family members to Ellen Degeneres. 

I walked up to Derek's office after the 100th call was sent out. I was completely exhausted. 

"Hello, Ms. Ander. What a wonderful surprise!" Derek said as I entered.

I stopped when I saw 5 pair of eyes turn my way. Crap. This was them? Oh my god. They looked hot.

"Er. Hello, Mr. W-eaver. Here's the folder of list of...um....names." I said as I walked to the desk. 

"EXCELENT! Any rejections?" Derek asked.

I heard a laugh behind me and turned to see Niall giggling. 

"No...well there was some. I crossed their names out..." I replied.

Derek took the folder and eyed it. 

I sighed and took a seat on the couch knowing I was going to go through hell no matter if One Direction was there. 

"Is something wrong, Derek?" Louis asked.

Derek closed the folder and looked up at me. 

"Ms. Ander. Come. Here. Please." He said in such a terrifying tone.