He's such a flirt

The car suddenly stopped. I turned to see Liam was staring at me.

-"Ready?"

I nodded and exited out the car. I picked up my trench coat but it was still wet from the rain. I sighed and closed the door. I guess I'd have to go wherever we were without a coat. 

-"So, Liam, where are you taking me?"

He grinned but didn't look at me, "You'll see, Audrey."

I sighed as I followed him through the deserted town he had driven us too. 

He  lead me into a abandoned building and started up the stairwell.

-"Whoa, I'm not getting in there."

I said stopping at the door frame of the entrance. 

Liam turned, smiled, and said:

-"By all means, I'ts fine by me. It's going to rain again and you wouldn't want to stay put in the rain again. So I'll be up here if you need me."

He continued climbing up the stairs when I said:

-"Oh yeah? We'll see who comes after the other!"

He turned at me and pulled out the keys,"Love, I have the car keys. Have fun in the rain"

And just in time,  rain heavily hit my head. I groaned in annoyance but stayed completely put. There was no way I was going to give Liam the satisfaction of me stepping into a weird looking house. No way.

From upstairs I heard Liam."AUDREY! YOU'RE GOING TO GET SICK!"

I laughed and crossed my arms and leaned into the door frame. I was so not going to move. 

About thirty minutes passed, and I was beginning to hate London for all its rain when I felt someone drag me into the building and slam the door. 

Liam let me go and headed up the , "Well you win, are you coming?"

I clenched my jaw seeing as technically he had won as I was in the building. But I nodded and followed him up.  

Upstairs, the building was no longer gave a scary feel. It was complete neat and was painted a warm blue paint. 

-"Come over here, before our food gets cold." 

I smiled entering the dinning room seeing Liam had set up....pizza?

-"Pizza?"

-"Yeah, I thought....well I don't know what you like so-

-"No! It's great. I love pizza"

He smiled and saw my wet dress.

-"I'm sorry. I should have picked some place better, I just wanted to get away from people and be alone, ya know?"

I nodded, "It's fine. It's really the rain that's a bitch."

He laughed,"Yeah, I'll go get you something else to put on."

I gave him a questioning look.

He smirked, "This is kinda my second home?"

And with that he left. Leaving me alone with pizza.

I began taking  off my heels by the time Liam came back with a t-shirt and sweats. 

-"Here you go."

-"Thanks. Um....care to turn around?"

He laughed and turned. 

I quickly, well practically, ripped off my dress in order to not get Liam to peek. But I tripped on my heels and had to grab the table to prevent my embarrassing fall. 

-"Are you okay?"

-"LIAM TURN AROUND!"

-"What? I practically already saw your boobs?" 

I sighed and hurriedly put on the sweats, "Stop it, you naughty boy."

He laughed and turned around again.

-"LIAM!"

-"Ah come on Audrey, I'm just having fun?"

I slipped into his black ACDC shirt he'd brought me. 

-"Let's just eat pizza and be done with us"

He laughed, "tired of me already?"

I nodded and rolled my eyes.

He sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm being an ass. So how's the party going?"

I smiled, "It's going to be the best party you've ever attended."

He bit into his pizza, "I doubt that."

I smacked his arm, "Shut up and just go along with it."

He smiled and said oh so sarcastically, "Oh Audrey, it'sgoing to be the best party I've ever attended! Imagine what rumors will leave of it? I'll be dancing and drinking. And women will be throwing themselves at me. How fabulous right?"

I laughed, "Now that sounds more better!"

He rolled his eyes, "It wasn't a joke, love."

I nodded, "Oh famous life is so boring and stressful. You just be normal with me tonight. And we'll see who gets the last piece, eh?"

He smiled, "Trying to make me feel better, Audrey?"

I smiled seeing my plan was figured out. 

He giggled, "You make such lame attempts. But that's what makes you awesome."

I grinned, "Liam Payne thinks I'm awesome. This is the best day ever."

He nodded, "Don't worry, I think you're more things than just awesome."

I smiled, "Like what?"

He only winked at me.