5 - Interlude

Lucius woke, hard and panting. Harry was squirming, but wedged as he was between the two Slytherins meant that he was rubbing against some very responsive anatomy. Another movement and the blonde could not stifle a gasp. They were chest to chest and he could feel Harry's own hardness against his; the sensation was intoxicating.

Another wiggle and he could not stop the thrust of his own hips. He managed to stifle his moan at least. The boy was asleep for Merlin's sake, and the Dark Lord was just on the other side. A Dark Lord who was very unpredictable, and no matter what he thought tonight might have done to his leader, Lucius was not about to try his patience.

But Merlin...when the boy moved just like that...

Burying his face in the boy's hair, Lucius clenched his teeth. Harry's face was nestled in the hollow of the older man's throat, his long slow breaths sending goose bumps cascading over pale flesh.

Hearing a moan that was too deep to be his own, Lucius looked up to find the Dark Lord in a not dissimilar state. Firelight caressed creamy skin and lit whisky eyes. The blonde watched him nuzzle into Harry's neck, licking and sucking gently while quietly calling the boy's name.

Lucius brought Harry's hand up to his mouth and slowly sucked on each individual digit while still fighting the urge to mindlessly grind himself into the boy. He tried to will the boy awake, even now he couldn't stop the occasional involuntary roll of the hips and if he wasn't allowed release soon his head might explode; and not the way he wanted it too, either.

Absently he noticed that Harry's hand was very rough and there seemed to be a scar on the back of it. He'd have to ask the boy about it later.

The body against him shuddered and Lucius praised everything magical that Harry was awake, even if he was uncertain of how far this would go.

"Wha..?" Harry moaned.

"Shhh," Tom soothed, "just relax and feel..."

Lucius reached down and tilted the Gryffindor's head, engaging him in a searing kiss. Harry was shy at first, allowing the Slytherin's tongue to dance in his mouth endlessly before tentatively joining in.

A hand fisting in his hair brought Lucius' head up. The fire in Tom's eyes had him shuddering this time.

"Luciusssss," Tom hissed, as only a Parselmouth could.

The elder Malfoy's eyes rolled to the back of his skull, back bowing in pleasure at the sound.

He heard his Lord chuckle, then more hissing with Harry's voice joining in the sibilant seduction, and finally Lucius heard nothing as his world exploded in light and sensation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tom watched the two men in his arms come apart as he savored his own release – his first in fourteen years. It boggled his mind that such a schoolboy activity had rocked his world so thoroughly. The cynical part of his mind argued that after fourteen years, rubbing up against Cornelius Fudge would do the same thing, but the less jaded bits of him disagreed.

It was the situation. It was Harry and Lucius and the bond they all shared. Life was going to be infinitely more agreeable for him. He had two completely trustworthy, loyal, powerful and not to mention sexy as hell mates; he, himself, was healthy, powerful, wealthy and rather good looking. To top it all off, he was going to take over the Wizarding World.

Agreeable indeed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry floated in a dark pool of sensation. He had never experienced anything like that before, had never even fantasized that such feelings could exist. He knew that they hadn't really done anything; they hadn't even touched bare skin except for hands and faces; but Merlin! What would happen when they went 'all the way'?

He knew what went where, even between men, thanks to the Room of Requirement. He'd gone there one night a few weeks ago to relax and had, or tried to have really, a nice fantasy about Cho and a Prince Charming wearing Draco's body, when he realized he didn't know anything about sex of any kind. The Room had handily provided a rather graphic instruction manual.

Rather enlightening that. But nothing could have prepared him for these feelings.

Wow.

Just Wow.

Tonight had been...

Wow.

He'd woken to Tom whispering in his ear and Lucius grinding against him. Then the blonde had kissed him, and Lord can that man kiss! He'd nearly exploded just from that. But then Tom had whispered in his ear how beautiful Malfoy was – in Parseltongue – and the object of his hiss had gone wild.

Harry had never seen anything so beautiful as Lucius Malfoy writhing against him in the dim firelight; all his lauded control stripped away.

The Gryffindor felt his lips quirk. He was going to have such fun with his new mate's little fetish. Oh, yes; fun indeed.