11 - Easter

Harry sat in one of the many window seats of the Snape Castle Library idly watching the snow melt while Draco and Hermione cuddled on the couch. It was the first day of Easter Hols and their 'senior partners' had had a meeting to attend, thus the melt watching.

Harry was annoyed.

It wasn't with Hermione or Draco, thought their snogging every few minutes was so not helping. No, he was annoyed because nearly five months into this...relationship...with Tom and Lucius, he still had not had sex. Oh they had done virtually everything else but the actual act of penetration, and Harry was fed up with it.

The two Slytherins kept saying that they wanted Harry to be ready. Well how ready was ready? Yes, he understood the consequences of being with Tom and Lucius, not that they'd had much of a choice in the matter. As Draconians they were either together and happy or separate and miserable; personally Harry was sick to death of being miserable, thank you very much. Yes, he realized that if – when – their relationship became public he would most likely be ostracized by Wizarding Society, outlawed even, and he didn't really care. It wasn't as if the Wizarding World had done anything for him anyway.

He was ready already!

Now how to make his mates realize that...

Suddenly the brunette stood and stalked from the room, the wicked glint in his emerald eyes unnoticed by the otherwise occupied couple on the sofa.

Tom stopped just outside the doors to their chambers, "Merlin..." he gasped, inhaling deeply. Turning his head he saw Lucius do the same and watched in surprise as the man's pupils morphed into snake-like slits.

"Harry..." the blonde hissed.

Together they flung open the doors only to be smacked in the face with the scents of sex, sweat, and Harry. The Gryffindor was on his knees in the center of their bed, naked and erect. He was pleasuring himself slowly, and by the evidence glistening on his flat belly, he had been doing so quite successfully.

They approached the bed, Tom to the left side and Lucius to the right. The blonde put his knee on the bed only to stumble back when Harry's head jerked around and the boy snarled wordlessly at him, a vicious sound warning the Slytherin away.

"What is wrong Harry," Tom asked softly.

Harry released his member, lowering his hands to the mattress and crouching there. Lucius made his away around the bed to stand next to Tom while piercing green eyes glared at them both.

"You're the problem," Harry hissed angrily. "You're not fit to be my Drake," he said to Tom, "or you to be my Wyvern." The second title clearly aimed at Lucius.

The Gryffindor had no idea where the words were coming from, or even why he was challenging the two men, but it felt right. This was what had to be done.

"If you will not claim your Queen then I am no longer yours!"

Tom growled – a truly animalistic sound that had no place coming from a human throat.

"You dare challenge me, Mate," he roared.

"Yes," Harry snarled right back.

With another growl Tom launched himself at the boy and tried to pin him to the bed, but Harry was not about to go down so easily. He kicked out, catching the older man in the stomach and slithered to the side, just missing the brunt of Tom's body weight. Pulling himself to his knees, Harry turned to face the next attack from his enraged Mate, forgetting about the blonde behind him until he crashed into the teen's back.

He was caught but that didn't mean the fight ended. They were going to have to prove they wanted him, prove that they deserved him. He punched, he kicked, scratched, spit, bit and cursed until the two Slytherins had him pinned between them, Tom buried inside him and their fangs clamped down between his neck and shoulders on either side. Only then did Harry submit, relaxing against Lucius' chest as the Dark Lord pounded into him.