Engagement Day

Everybody were excited for the engagement. Media was also fully ready for the coverage. Hussain along with his wife came from Houston for Shehry and Ameerah's engagement.
The hall was beautifully decorated under Shehry's supervision cause he wanted everything perfect.

Ameerah's POV
I am so happy as I am about to engage with the love of my life.
Shehry means everything to me, his love , his life , his caring attitude , He is a blessing for me.
I cant imagine my life without him.

Today it feels like I am flying in the fresh air.

I was getting ready and thinking our special moments. I smiled and smiled.
My Mom came into the room. I was unaware of her presence.

Smile hi krti rho gi ya jldi jldi tyaar bhi hogi. Shehry ki tu jaan nikaal rhi hogi wo tu bus tumhaay apnaa banaah chahtaa ha as SOON as possible. Hurry Up !

OK Mom BUT khoobsurat lagnaay k liye thora time tu lagaay ga na. I replied

I am eagerly waiting for my  engagement ceremony.

At Shehry's House
Shehry's POV

Shehry Hurry Up Man kyaa kr rha ha tu abhi taak bathroom mein. said Hussain
Shehry came out.

Yr Hussain ajh tu na kr yr I was just shaving and now I am about to change. said Shehry

Hadh hoti ha mujhaay bhi tyaar hona ha yr. Meri biwi jaan nikaal dy gi meri cause she gave only 5 min to me.

Tu apni biwi saay kitna dartaa haina said Shehry while laughing

Teri shaadi ho jaye aik baar phr pochun ga tujhy.

Meri Meeru aysi nhi ha.

Beta shaadi saay pehlaay sub yehi kehtaay hain. said Hussain

Bakwaas na kr aur jldi saay tyaar hoja.

Ok I am getting ready.

He left my room.

Huh . . . . I get a sigh of relief - - - I sat on my bed thinking about my struggle in Life. Life demands struggle because you have to survive.
Its not wrong to say that Struggle is the beauty of Life. When I first saw her I fell in love with her BUT at that time I wasnt sure whether I will continue this relation , this affection or not. When I got to know about her feelings then I realize what life is and what relationships are. I am blessed and happy because what I Dreamed I Achieved.

Ayesha (Hussain's wife) came into the  Shehry's room.

Shehry bhai ap abhi taak tyaar nhi huay. Please hurry up.

Oh I am getting ready. Dont worry.

OK then see you downstairs.

At the Hall

Everybody were present in the hall. Media reporters and the cameras were desperately waiting for Ameerah and Shehryaar.

Shehry's car entered into the parking lot of the hall. All the media reporters and the cameras gathered around his car. He got out of the car. Media wanted him to give speech or something on his Special day BUT Shehry was in a rush.

Shehry safely entered into the hall as Media was not allowed to come inside the hall.

Everybody were present. His friends, Celebrities and most importantly his best friend Hammad.

Both of the friends gave a bigg hug to each other and Hammad congratulated Shehry.

After a while silence fell in the hall.
Everybody started looking towards the enterance of the hall.

As I (shehry) turned. I got a life. She was looking extremely beautiful.
My love , My heart , My soul , Ameerah.
She was coming closer to me with an impressive Smile on her face. I can hear her heart beat. She was as excited as me. I smiled too. We both forgot the world around us. I can see tears in her eyes and my eyes were full of tears too. We Found Our Love 💕.

Shuruh karyn Engagement ceremony.
Ameerah's Mom interupted

Yes Sure. I replied

People gathered around us. Two beautiful boxes came and there were rings in them.

Engagement Ceremony completed.

Aik dusraay k naam ki ring fingers mein phen lyn.

I was happy and she was happy too.

Ameerah this is my brother Hussain and his wife Ayesha. They came all the way from Houston for our Engagement.

Hello. Thank you for coming it means alot. said Ameerah

Your welcome aur kessay na attay merray bhai   SHEHRY YAAR  ki engagement ha. Im so happy for him. said Hussain

Everybody was  enjoying the party.

Aur haan Ameerah this is Hammad my Best Friend.

Hey. Thankx for coming.

Ur welcome and Congratulations on the engagement.

Thank you so much. We both replied.

Enjoyed our night alot !

Everything ended on a gaitey note.

Aye Khudda jaab bana
uska hi bana ❤