Warm Tears Of Your Love

Next Day Early Morning At Shehry's House

Shehry was getting late for the meeting. He didn't took his breakfast.
He grabbed a cup of coffee and suddenly an urgent call came on his mobile phone.

Shehry's Assistant informed him that the officials are waiting for him.

He told the Assistant that he is on his way.

He went out of his house , started his Car and he was on his way to Office.

As he was driving meanwhile Hammad's call came.

He was about to attend the call . . .
Suddenly another Car came in front of his Car and he was unable to control the balance of the Car and met with a bad accident.
People gathered around the site. Few of them recognized that he was Sheharyar Asif. People took him to the Hospital.

At Ameerah's House
Ameerah's POV

Ameerah was sleeping. Her Mom entered into the room.

Ameerah . . Ameerah . . Ameerah
Wake Up !

Kyaa ho Gaya ha Mom !

Ameerah wo Shehry !

Kyaa hua Shehry ko?
I woke up and was stunned.
Mom batayn na please.

Wo news mein a rha ha k Shehry ka accident ho Gaya ha.

KYAA ! . . . No ! . . . Oh God !
The words were so piercing for me.
I started crying and rushed towards my Car and was on my way to Hospital.

I was crying badly. I got to know about the Hospital through Internet as fans were sharing continuously. As I arrived People and the Fans we're gathered outside.

I ran through the Corridors and finally reached.

One of the Doctors told me that he is in I.C.U
I was crying and shivering badly.
Hammad's call came on my phone.

Ameerah wo Shehry ko kyaa hua ha.

He is in Hospital Hammad. Accident hua ha Uskaa. As I said this I started weeping bitterly.

I'm coming. said Hammad

It was all over the T.V. and social media.

I found myself helpless and dejected.
My mom , Nida , Hammad and friends were there.
We all were waiting for the Doctors to come and inform about the condition of Shehry.

Hussain's call came.

H: Ameerah ye sub kyaa ho rha ha. Meinaay Social Media pr dekhaa.

A: (crying) I'm sorry Hussain. Mein Shehry ka khyaal nhi rakh saaki. Please forgive me.

H: Please don't cry. Me and Ayesha are also tensed. How's Shehry now?

A: We don't know. Doctors are still in there.

H: Okay ! Don't worry. I'm coming to Pakistan from the first flight. Soon I will be there.

A: Okay ! (Crying bitterly)

H: Take Care !

Conversation ended.

During this wait for the Doctors I realized that I cannot live without him. Shehry is not just the part of my Life but has become my Life since the day I met him. He just not only won my Heart but also won my Soul and Trust.
People just breathe to Live But I breathe to Love Shehry !
He is My Heart and Soul and once again I confessed my immense Love for Him !

.......................

At last, the door of the operation theater opened and the Doctors came out.
We all gathered around them at once.

On questioning one of the Doctor utters these words:

"His condition is stable now but he is still under the influence of Anesthesia. So kindly please pray for him."

After hearing these words I calmed my self down and started praying for his life.