Past To Present

Ameerah wanted to catch my attention and so I started looking into her eyes.

Shehru please mood off nhi kro na. I'm Sorry !

Ah ! This time I pardon you Meeru. But next time I will not !

I respect that !

She smiled and her eyes shone with Happiness.

I came close to her and in her ears I whispered these words :

Meet me tomorrow Morning in my office at Ten !

When I placed my eyes back on her face I saw my lady love enjoying and feeling my presence as her eyes were closed and she was indulgent in my words.

After few seconds she opened her eyes and began to look into my eyes.

Kyaa hua ? I said

Kuxh nhi. Mujhy ayssa laga k jessay mein ek Dream World mein Hun. Your Voice ........... My Ears !!!!

Wessay Meeru tumharra perfume axhha ha.

Well Thank You for this compliment.

I grabbed my coat and wanted to go.

Okay Meeru . . . Take Care ! I'm leaving ! Aunti ka khyaal rakhna.

I will ! See ya love !

Next Morning at Ameerah's house

Ameerah's POV

I got up early cause Shehry invited me to his office.
Nida entered my room.

Kahaan ki tyaari ha G ?

Guess What ! Shehry naay aj mujhy office bulyaah ha.

Oh Really ! Lykin kyun ? asked Nida

Ye tu meinaay ussay nhi pochaa. I replied

Kyun yr ! Tumhe  pochnna chahiye tha.

Shehry is kinda guy who loves to give surprises. I'm sure k aj bhi koi surprise hi hoga.

God bless you two ! Replied Nida

Aww Sweetie. Let's have some Breakfast.

No Yr ! Actually mein Hammad k sath jaa rhi Hun. I'll see you soon !

Okay Ja tu enjoy kr !

She left and I got ready in ten minutes. Took blessings and prayers from my Mom and started my journey towards his office.

During my journey I was continuously thinking about my life that how Life provided many great opportunities to me.

The greatest gift which life gave me is Mr. Sheharyaar Asif . . . I loved him to the moon and back. His presence in my life gives me a soothing effect. I just can't imagine my life without him.
Now I started wondering that why he called me to his office.
In a minute or so we reached the place.

As I entered the building I saw nobody.

No one was present there. I was shocked to see the whole senario.

I climbed up the stairs with an air of indifference and entered into Shehry's office. It was also in darkness and no one was there even Shehry.

I was about to call him then suddenly I saw some petals of roses scattered on the ground and there was a note placed on it. I grabbed the note and read it. It says :

Follow these Petals carefully it will take you to a world of Romance.

I got a hint that the Petals are the symbol of Love and the World of Romance is my Shehry !

There were more and more of them and I followed them carefully as I was instructed to do so.

At last a door came in front of me. I opened that door.

I was astonished to see the Biggest surprise of my life forever.

The Entire room was decorated with the pictures of me and Shehry. Our beautiful , loving , romantic , energetic and exciting moments together sumed up in one room. It seemed as if my whole Life from "PAST TO PRESENT" was in front of me.
Every picture had its own Story which me and Shehry "OWNED" in our lives. I felt as if I was in a wonderland where sorrows were not allowed to enter in one's life. I was even ready to spend my rest of the life in that Room
because no One can resist to appraise such an Amazing sight. This Beautiful gift of Shehry brought tears in my eyes. I never thought that someone would love me so much.

Haan Jee ! Tu kessa laga ye surprise ?

Shehry appeared from behind.

Oh My Love ! I hugged him.

Are you Happy lady love ? asked Shehry

Yes ! I'm Happy My love ! My Life !
Lykin ye sub kessay aur kis tarhaan . . . . . ? I asked

The Day when we both confessed love for each other was the most beautiful day of my life. I decided to Capture each and every moment of my Life. So my personal Photographer has captured each and every moment of our meetings held after confessing the love. Look at all the pictures Ameerah our Life is here in front of us. This is the WORLD OF ROMANCE Ameerah. This is our LIFE ____ Lovely and beautiful.

I hugged him in shyness.

Wait ! There is something more Lady Love !

He went down to his ONE KNEE and holded my hand . . . and utters the final words :

"In the middle of this WORLD OF ROMANCE , in the middle of our LIFE , I'm saying this from the core of my Heart that . . . "

"Will you Marry me Ameerah Arsal ? "

Tears rolled down from my eyes and immeadiately I said "YES" to him.

We both hugged each other.
And Shehry said :

Wessay normally propose krnnay per Ring di jaati ha BUT I wanted to do something different and wanted to make this day A MEMORABLE DAY !

Every Day with you is a Memorable Day but Today my Life revived in front of me !

. . . .

Do share your views Beautiful Readers !