Look Into My Eyes

Nida came to Ameerah's house and scolded her of her behaviour with the world. She convinced her to meet Sheharyar only once and talk to him.

Finally Ameerah decided to meet Sheharyar. First she called him BUT his phone was switched off. So, now she was on her way to his office.

She bought a bookeh of red roses for him.

At Sheharyar's Office
Ameerah's POV

I was bit nervous BUT quit sure that we will patch - up soon.

I entered into his office. He was sitting on his chair and was writting something seemed disturbed.

Shehry . . . I called him

He looked upwards and I can see clearly the frown on his head.

He dropped his eyes on the desk and started writting again.

Meri baat tu sun lo please.
I sat in front of him.

He was continously writing on the paper BUT in reality he was making sentences in his mind to answer me.

Just LOOK INTO MY EYES SHEHRY ! !
Im here to Apologize. I AM SORRY. Mein naay kuxh ziadaa hi over react kr dyaa. Mujhaay maaf krdo. Please Shehry. I . I . . I LOVE YOU ! ! ! You know that Right.
My eyes became WET !

SORRY ! ! ! HE dropped his pen.

He was enraged.

Kyaa kahun tum saay. Mujh saay laarna tha tu larti jo merzi krti BUT that day after arguement you went inside your room and locked it. You know what it means . . You know ? ?

I dropped my eyes to the floor.

It means You dont want any relation with me. You dont want me to come near you.

He was speaking loudly.

As he said this I got faint. I collapsed badly on the floor.

(Ameerah's POV ends here)

Shehry took Ameerah to the hospital.
He was worried for her. Doctor told Shehry that nothing is serious she is fine now. Shehry went inside the room. Ameerah was lying on the bed.

Darra hi dyaa tum naay.

He grabed her hand.

Promise me  that YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME ALONE.

I cannot as I am fad up of life.

SHUT UP ! ! We will always be together.

Ameerah smiled.

Wessay mein naay na kaal raat ko khanna khayaa tha aur na hi subaah breakfast kyaa I think meraa BP LOW ho gaya tha. said Ameerah

WHATTT ! ! ! How you could be so careless ?
Ok come on  get up. Lets go for a lunch.

OK !

True relations are the Back Bone of happiness !