Day 1:

I walk up to whom i assume is George and say hey as i would any other guy.

"George right?" I question.

"Blake, actually" he chuckles as my eyes widen and i freeze in embarrassment.

"I'm new to this whole band thing - i haven't had much interaction with people like yourself" i ramble.

"People like me?" He raises an eyebrow.

I stumble on my words and start to make a fool of myself, "famous people, band guys, cute guys and i don't do much socialising so i don't get out much and you're the first person i've spoken to of the band origin"

"Woah, slow down love, i'm cute?"
Shit. Why did i say that?

"Uhmm. Yes? I suppose so"

"I'm intrigued by you you know, the whole model-on-the-outside look yet you're seeming very content and you know what, meet me behind the venue after my set, say you need the toilet or something" he whispers before he wonders off to speak to the next fan, leaving me hanging on his words by one hand. What does this mean? Why me? Intrigued?

*1 hour later*

"I like this song and the 2 before the most!" I shout to Alice.
"This one is Medicine, the last two were Makeup and Fixed" she shouts back.

We're dancing away and i watch as she sings her heart out. I look up to Blake and she nods his head to the door as subtlety as possible.

"I need to go to the toilet" i convince Alice, leaving her behind with the girls we met.

How do i get out of here? I search down every corridor possible and as i turn around to go back i bump into a tall figure.

"Sorry" i mumble as i look up and into his deep drown eyes. "Oh, Blake, hey"

"You look just as lost as me" we giggle. "Come on, lets find our way to my dressing room rather than outside because i know where it is" he grabs my hand and trails ahead. He opens a large door to reveal suitcases of clothes and guitar equipment around the floor.

"Excuse the mess?" He says unsure of my reaction.

"So, Blake, why have you brought me here?" I run my fingers along the strings of a guitar laid upon the table in the centre.

"Well, i heard you rambling on and i was intrigued. Believe it or not, i like hearing people's   stories and i know an interesting one when it comes before me. Would you allow a guy like me into your life?"

"How about we go to a café one day and i share my secrets with you?"

"Tomorrow morning, 7am before i leave to go to the next show?"

"Tomorrow it is"