Café Date:

"Alice! Alice!" I'm screaming around the house in search of my keys (yes i have keys to her home because i've been here on the sofa a while). "I have 3 minutes until he's here to pick me up!"

"Who's picking you up?" she raises an eyebrow to me whilst swinging my keys on her finger as though it will hypnotise me into telling her the truth.

"Some old friend from my old town" i grab the keys and leave the house.

I hear a couple beeps in the distance and race down the driveway to hop into the car.

"Who's driving?" I whisper to Blake.

"That's Waddy, my manager" he whispers back.

As i turn my head to look outside, the rain comes tumbling down my window as if someone has released the flood gates of heaven.

"Great, i forgot to grab a jacket" i mumble to myself, rolling my eyes.

"This is as far as i can take you as there are road block" Waddy perks up.

"Looks like we have to make a run for it" Blake smirks.

"In this skirt? I'm not running anywhere my dearest" he hands me his blue bomber which fits over me like a dressing gown. "Thankyou"

"Right, you ready?"

"As i'll ever be"

We both hope out the car, showing our appreciation as quick as possible before dashing - as fast as i could in a skirt - to the café.

We make it just before the thunder begins.

"What can i get you?" He asks.

"A hot chocolate please - i'm not a coffee person"

"We're going to get on great" he orders two chocolates to be brought to our table and we go to sit down by the window.

"So, Elsie, sorry to start off strong but what's your life story?"

"No small talk, huh? I don't mind because i don't do small talk" why do i always cough out a string of unnecessary words, "i'd wait for the chocolate to arrive before i begin as it'll take me a while"

We sit and admire the view for few minutes before our order arrives. "How about you tell me how you became a boy band member if i tell you my life story? Because I'm intrigued by yours to"

"It's a deal" he smiles. My holy lord that smile can turn satan into a saint.

"So, here goes nothing..."