The pen

You were sitting in your room with a pencil and paper. But while you were doing that, you were slowly getting frustrated as you were drawing all sloppily. You were minding your own business in your own house, when all of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. You gave a confused look, and went to the door. When you opened it, no one was outside. You then looked down, and on your porch, you saw a small package with your name on it. You reached down, and picked it up. It was light. You walked inside, and set it down. You then opened it up, and inside was a black, ink pen. Not a ball-point pen, nor a gel pen. It was an old fashioned pen called a fountain pen. You took the pen, and grabbed a piece of paper. You then sat down, and set the tip lightly on the paper. You were trying to write something, but there was no ink. You tried again, but no ink came out. It always happens when you have a pen and no ink comes out. You then shook the pen, and even tapped the bottom like trying to get ketchup out. Just then, when you gave it a hard slap, a huge puddle of black ink splat all over the paper and table! You made an annoyed face, and said, "Welp...great." You were about to get a wash cloth, until you heard a sloshing noise. You turned around, and saw the ink moving! It then started pouring from the table to the floor in a black puddle. And then, as you walked close to it, you saw something coming out of it! You backed away slowly as you saw a huge black and white figure coming out of the ink. Finally, all the ink from the floor was gone, and instead was the full figure. It then turned around, and you jumped a bit. It was a black and white devil with black Pacman eyes, a white bowtie, white gloves, black shoes, and a big smile. You looked at how small the devil looked, and you got close to it. You walked slowly, and asked softly, "Who...who are you...?" It then spoke. "I am Bendy. The dancing demon."