Dreams Come True

A few minutes later, you and Bendy finally made it to the studio. You looked up and saw the name: 'Joey Drew Studios'. "Here we are," Bendy said. "Wow, this place is big," you said. "30 years and this place still doesn't look a day over 90. Want to come inside?" Bendy asked. "Okay!" You said with excitement. You rushed inside, but when you got in, it was all dark and dusty. Bendy walked to you. "I apologize for the lights. It's been such a long time since we last run this place," he said with a sigh. "But there is still some here I'd like to show you." "Oh. Okay," you said. You didn't really care about how old the place was, you still liked it. And now Bendy was gonna show you something else in the workshop. He took your hand and walked you through the studio. You looked left and right at the posters on the walls. And either it was you, or you just saw some writing on the wall. One said: "The creator lied to us." And another one said: "Dreams Come True." Finally, Bendy stopped in the middle of a room. N the center was a projector, and in front of it was a white screen. "Oh, are we gonna a cartoon?" You asked. "You'll see," he said, sounding a bit sly. He turned the projector on, and then the usual 3, 2, 1 started playing in black and white with clipping sounds. After that, a little tune in piano was playing, and then, the cartoon devil came up on the screen with the name, Bendy. You didn't notice Bendy. You were busy staring at the screen. You then also saw a cartoon wolf showing his name, Boris. It then went to an angel that pecked Bendy's cheek. It had the name, Alice Angel. It then showed clips of them doing wacky stuff in many places such as the wild west, a boat, and an orchestra. Suddenly, the screen started fizzing...and then...you saw something else. You then saw a few clips of a big machine, and two men gathering around it. You then saw one of them turn the machine on, and then, there was nothing but black everywhere. You just heard a little, gloop, gloop, gloop sound and some screaming and gargling. And then, you had chills going through your body. And then, you felt something running down your neck. You jumped and slowly put your hand on your neck. You then looked and thought it was blood. But it wasn't. It was ink. You then slowly looked up, and you then saw a tall, inky, dark figure standing behind you. Ink Bendy.