Time for sleep

You kept running through the halls as the ink monster was going after you. As you were running, you started hearing his deep voice echoing through the workshop. "What's wrong? Are you afraid of a little, inky creation like me?" It said. You ran faster until you felt slow. You looked down and saw that ink was rising! You turned back and saw Ink Bendy chasing getting close. You then started tried to run as fast as you can to the door right in front of you! "NO! PLEASE!" You begged him. But he didn't stop. You then started swimming as the ink was rising faster! Finally, you were almost there! You turned the knob, and opened it, and you immediately whoosed out of the door with some ink sloshing behind you in like water. You then heard the door slam behind you on its own and evil laughter from behind it. You then slowly got up and coughed. You almost thought it was done. As you slowly stood up and balanced yourself, you heard sloshing from behind. You looked and saw a puddle of ink flowing from the crack of the door! You then immediately started to run, but you felt limp! You then turned and saw Ink Bendy rising from the ink and sloshing to you! You then tried limping as fast you can, but he then grabbed you by the ankle! He then screamed and tried to crawl back as he was dragging you close to him! As he was, tentacles of ink started wrapping around you and pulls you in, wrapping all the way up to you head from your legs! You then had muffled screams as the ink was covering up your mouth and then your eyes, and then your whole body! All you can see now...was darkness. "Time for sleep," he said as the last words you heard.