Creating love

When you finally were able to see, you looked around. You saw the same room of the workshop when Ink Bendy grabbed you. You then looked at yourself and got surprised. Your hands were white! You looked at your clothes. They were black and white and grey. You felt normal. But you looked like a cartoon character. Finally, you heard a voice. "Take a good look at yourself __________," it said. It was then you saw the ink demon float toward you. You then crawled back. "Wh-wh-what have you done to me...?!" You asked, feeling scared. "I have made you as a creation of my own," he said. "Bendy...why...?" You asked. Bendy saw your face, and then he slowly faded into his normal self. He then took your hands and held them. "My dear friend," he began. "I have never had this feeling in such a long time. I felt alone ever since the workshop was shut down.... And so I sank into ink and was kept in a pen." You didn't have any idea what he was talking about. So you asked, "What do you mean?" He then blushed a grey color, and said slowly, "I'm saying I'm in love with you." You then paused and your eyes and mouth widened slowly. "Wh-wh-what...?" You stuttered. "I am," he said. "I fell in love with you ever since I came out of that pen and met you. You freed me. And I feel more free when I am with you. I can finally forget about the past, and move on with my new life. And I want to spend it with you my love." He looked in your eyes and you looked in his. His beautiful words made your heart skip a beat. "Bendy...," you said, softly. He then placed a hand on your cheek, and kissed you passionately. Your eyes widened, and you kissed him back. Your heart was beating fast and hard as you wrapped your arms around him. You then opened your eyes and saw a grey glow on his face. You giggled and said, "I love you too, Bendy. My handsome devil." You winked at him, and he looked away shyly, hiding his flushed face. You then kissed his head, and said, "Let's go home." He looked at you, and smiled. "Let's," he said, extending his arm. You wrapped your hands around his arm, and you both left the workshop together.