birth

i woke up in the middle of the night, feeling sharp pains in my abdomen. i looked under the covers and groaned when i saw a wet stain.

"chanyeol..." i whispered.

"what?" he grumbled, turning over.

"the baby's coming." i said. he immediately shot out of bed and turned the light on, running around and grabbing all of our birth bags.

"okay, get changed and i'll call the boys and our parents." he said. i slowly got out of bed then grabbed my clothes and carefully got changed.

when i was ready, i made my way downstairs and saw chanyeol packing the bags and talking on his phone.

"yeah, we'll get there in about 20 minutes... she's doing okay, i think... i'm beyond excited, but i'm also super nervous... i know it will... okay, we'll see you there." he hung up and turned to me, smiling.

"the boys will be there soon, and our parents are on the way over together. all we have to do is get there." he said.

"okay." i replied. we finished packing the bags then made our way out to the car and went off to the hospital.

------------------------------------------------------

as soon as we arrived at the hospital, mine and chanyeol's mom ran over, making a huge fuss over me.

"i'm okay." i said, giggling. a doctor walked over to us and smiled, putting a hand on my back.

"okay, let's get you into a room." she said. our parents and i followed the doctor while chanyeol waited at the entrance for the boys. i changed into my gown and got on the bed and immediately had a bad contraction.

"ohhh, fuck, fuck..." i groaned.

"it's okay, honey, it'll go away." my mom said, rubbing my head.

"can you get chanyeol for me?" i asked. she nodded then left the room and came back two minutes later with chanyeol and the rest of the boys in tow.

"how are you doing, baby?" chanyeol asked.

"i want this baby out of me." i whispered.

"i know, love, he'll be out soon." he said. he sat down in the chair beside me and rubbed my hand while i talked to baekhyun.

------------------------------------------------------

after hours of waiting and painful contractions, the doctor finally told me that i was ready to have the baby.

"everyone who isn't the father, please leave." she said. the boys and our parents wished me luck then left the room, leaving a worried chanyeol.

"oh god, it's happening." he whispered.

"yeol, honey, calm down." i said. he walked over to me and grabbed my hand, rubbing my arm.

"okay, lets do this." the doctor said. everyone got into their positions so i looked at chanyeol who smiled at me.

"you can do this, baby." he said. i smiled back then started pushing on the doctor's command.

i pushed for 15 minutes until i finally heard the cry of my son.

"you did it, he's here." chanyeol whispered, kissing my head.

"i did it..." i mumbled. the nurses cleaned minjin then wrapped him in a blanket and handed him to me.

"he's so beautiful." chanyeol said, reaching out to stroke minjin's head. i smiled down at the baby in my arms, just feeling the love radiating out of me.

the door opened a few minutes later and our parents and the boys walked in, immediately rushing over to us.

"wow, he's so cute." baekhyun sighed, stroking minjin's hand.

"you made the cutest baby." chanyeol's mom said.

"we did." i agreed. i looked at chanyeol who grinned and leaned over to kiss me.

"i love you, baby." he said.

"i love you, too." i replied. we looked back at minjin and i smiled again. i'm so excited for life with him.

i thought this was kinda cute, idk 😂 hope you like it :)