Author's Note

Just a couple things you should know before confusing yourself after investing a proportion of your life into reading this fanfiction (beware spoilers):

1. Probably the most hated plot twist in all of OUAT, particularly amongst the Peter Pan fans, we all know which one I'm talking about. To confirm: I am erasing the tie between Peter and Rumpel. Not just so I can sleep at night without picturing my OC with that old Malcolm, but because for this story line it would just be wrong if Peter and Rumpel were related. (Think about the family tree, people).

2. To be clear, Henry is Cassandra's twin. BUT they are not the same age (calm yourself I know how biology works, bear with). This is so that I don't have Peter being in love with an eleven year old, which I'm sure you will all appreciate. The explanation for this phenomenon...exists- I promsie- but I can't give it away, you'll have to read.

3. This fanfic WILL be completed! I swear. The main parts have already been written, all I need to do is last minute editing before posting. Updates will be at least once a week, and each chapter coincides with an episode of the first half of Season Three.

I believe that's all. Now for the necessity of every fanfic, an absolute classic:

Disclaimer: The sad and bitter truth is that I do not own any of the Once Upon A Time characters or plot line. All I am lucky enough to own is Cassandra and a couple other minor OCs which I'm sure you won't have any trouble spotting.