The End?

It took us about five minutes to find Perri, we eventually found him in one of the many empty dance rooms. We were both walking past it, talking about Natasha's new-found confidence when suddenly she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"What?" I hissed.

"Shhhhhhh" She said and pressed a finger to her lips while pointing to Perri with her free hand.

He was sitting in the middle of the room, earphones in, legs crossed and his shoulders slumped just as they were in the hospital that day. He kept on making small dance movements but then he would stop suddenly like something was holding him back. He looked utterly miserable.

"Oh my God" I whispered.

"Go!" Natahsha urged.

"I don't think I can" I said. I was telling the truth, my legs had frozen and if I didn't do something soon there was a high chance they would buckle.

"Go! He needs you" She whispered.

"I can't " I breathed.

"Fine" She said, then she did something I would never expect her to do. She stood up reached to the door and knocked on it loudly three times with her fist. Then she ran.

"Natasha!" I called quietly, spinning around just in time to see her sprint down the hall. She stopped and turned around at the end, waving.

'Good luck' she mouthed.

Then she was gone.

"Chelsea?" Perri called out behind me, his voice small and shaking. Unbelieving.

I slowly turned round. His eyes were wide open and now he was standing, his earphones dangling down from his shirt, having been ripped out from his ears only moments before.

"Chelsea!" He cried and ran forward. The next thing I knew I was being picked up and twirled around once more. He was surprisingly strong for such a small person. He put me down and engrossed me in a bear hug.

"I thought you wouldn't come" He whispered.

"Why wouldn't I come?" I asked.

"Because I was an idiot and I did loads of stupid things and.." He sighed

"What?" I asked

"No...no, don't worry" He said.

I pulled out of the hug and looked at him straight in the eye, just like he always did to me.

"Tell me" I ordered.

"Well..I'm me and your...well, you" He replied, taking a step back, his head down.

"What does that mean?" I asked, confused. I took a step forward and bent my head down, trying desperately to take a peak at his undoubtedly worried face.

He shrugged then turned, so his back was to me. He whispered something. Something I just caught but still...he couldn't possible think...could he!

"What did you say?" I asked, I'm not sure I heard right.

"I'm...I'm not worth you" He said. He turned to me with a pained expression on his face; "and I was stupid to ever think otherwise"

I stood there, frozen once more.

"I think you have it the wrong way round" I said slowly.

"No, I haven't" He replied, chuckling a little. He started to walk past me, heading for the door. I grabbed his arm.

"No please, please don't go" I said; "Not again" I choked. I started crying. This time no arms wrapped themselves around me.

He spun round, his eyes seem to flash red; "I can't stay!" He almost shouted. Then his voice lowered; "I...I just can't keep on hurting you" He said, it looked like it was physically painful for him to watch me stand there crying.

I took a deep breath; "Perri the only way you can hurt me is if you leave me"

"I...I"

"Shhhh" I said, I had stopped crying now. I walked up to him; "I'll be outside for one hour. If you don't come within that hour, I will drive away and never come back. I will never visit, I will never come to any Meet and Greets, I will leave you alone. You will be free."

And with that I walked out of the door, stealing one last glance at him before I left him, perhaps forever.

A/N
Well???? You guys have the feels??
I'm not sure if this chapter was too intense or not considering how long they've known each other. If you think it is, leave a comment below and I'll try and edit it so there's more reasons for this chapter to be intense as it is. X
Much love
A
X