Chapter 1

*drip*

I blearily opened my eyes at the sound of dripping water. It seems I'm inside my subconsciousness.

But that's strange.

Because I know that I . . . . . I already died. So why I am still here?

" Your right to think that your already dead, brat." Said a deep, demonic voice that would instill fear into people's hearts. But not for me for he is my biggest pillar of support and he is somewhat of a best friend.

I stood up and faced Kurama who was staring at me. With a sorrowful gaze.

"Don't be sad, Kurama. We still won right." I chuckled.

"But you still got killed by the Uchiha bastard you are trying to get back." He stated in a matter-of-fact tone. I glared at him for insulting one of my bestfriends, even if he tried to kill me, but it was eventually replaced by a curious look.

"So what am I doing here?"

"I am currently using my chakra for we can have a little chat."

"About what?"

"Don't you regret anything?" I was startled at first by the question but quickly turned sorrowful.

"Nope I don't."

"Really? Speak the truth."

As expected of Kurama. I regret everything. I regret not to live on with my friends. See Sakura-chan become the best medic in the world. See Sasuke back in the village with his friends. See Kakashi-sensei being one of the most powerful ninjas in the world. See my friends succeed in life. And me? I want to become Hokage and have my own family. A family that I wished to have all these years since I was a child.

But now it can never happen.

"*Sob* *Sob* Kurama! I want to live with my friends. I- I want to become Hokage and fulfill all of my dreams!" I said while crying painfully.

"I STILL WANT TO LIVE!!!" I screamed, fresh tears going down my face.

Kurama just watched my pathetic figure with sadness before sighing.

"Unfortunately, we can't bring you back to life."

". . ."

"But we could do something about wanting to live."

"Huh?"

What did he just say?

I still can live?

"Not on this world but in another world. A world completely different from the Shinobi World."

I finally saw a glimmer of hope.

"That is fine! As long as I can still fulfill my dreams and bury my regrets."

"Are you sure?"

"Hai!"

I still want to live.

I still want a second chance.

And this is enough for me.

"But let me tell you something."

I turned serious at his solemn voice.

"I will be using all of my chakra to reincarnate you and send you to another world."

"But that means you will disappear?!"

"Its for the best, Kit."

"No its not. Don't go Kurama." I said in anguish.

"Look, Kit. When I was sealed, my previous prisons treated me like dirt. They don't even try to talk to me. But you are different. You are my light in this dark life of mine. And everyone's light too. And I also want to escape of being a prisoner. I am already tired of being a weapon, Kit." He said. And he's happy about dying. Relieved being freed by the chains of the shinobis.

Kurama is my bestfriend. And I want to make him happy. Even by killing him. I've already made my decision.

"I got it. Let's do it, Kurama." I said, determination in my eyes.

"Good choice. You deserve this, Naruko."

I teared up again and hugged him so tight. Looks like he got caught off guard but wrapped his tails around me.

Lights began to swirl around me as chakra rapidly escaped out of Kurama. The darkness around us are cracking, bringing in light.

Kurama smiled at me.

"Thank you, Naruko. For being a friend to me, even if others hate me for what I am."

"And thank you, Kurama for being who was always there for me."

My vision was completely white in this point.

"Oh, and Naruko? Find yourself a splendid family that will love you no matter to what."

That was the last words I heard from Kumara before the white swallowed me up.